INXS - live - with the new singer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to see them in November. From what I've read of the setlists, they're playing their singles from their most recent album, a couple of non-singles, and lots of older hits.

IMO, the new singer fits the old material. He's certainly no Hutchence, but he was a good choice. There are tons of performances with him on YouTube. Just search INXS JD Fortune.

They are coming to Mexico in Nov so I'll be seeing them! So it should be fun to hear the old songs and I like some of the songs of the new album

However tickets range from 30 to 130 bucks:madspit:

I ended up with a free promo copy of their new album, and I have to say that I was really pleasantly surprised. There's a handful of good songs on that album.

I saw them in June here in Vancouver and it was a great show :applaud:

They performed a lot of songs off their new album as well as lots of the old INXS songs.

I was impressed with JD Fortune :up: He's a Canadian eh :wink:

I thought that some of the tour dates had been cancelled/postphoned because Tim Farriss needed knee surgery :hmm:

i went to INXS live concert few days back !

outstanding performance by the group...with variety of instruments...the keyboard..the saxophone...the harmonica...all blending perfect!!

and in between the suicide blondes and the never tear us aparts...the highlight of the show as per me was "afterglow"

This is my first rock concert...and I am so so so happy to have gone to see INXS perform live

Back
Top Bottom