INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: Sorry ... but I would have to save 'War' (first and foremost) :up:

Because of the song, 'New Year's Day' ... 'War' is my all-time favorite U2 album (and that will never ever change) :bow:

It's the song that made me a U2 fan, it's absolutely amazing ... there will never be another U2 song ever like it !! :applaud:

Same Q

I have this really expensive claddagh ring, I had one when I was younger and my dad accidentally broke it. So he replaced it last year when we were in dublin.. it rocks.

same

No :| That comes from getting out of every gym lesson I've ever had for the past 5 years..

same

Yess all the time, especially when I've been sitting down or sitting in an awkward position. And don't get me started on pins and needles.. I don't think I've ever sat down and not had pins and needles when I've stood up.

Same

:( that's bad PG and that happens with me lots too - esp if i end up sitting on my leg and then when i try to stretch ot out :scream: :crazy:

I used to get really bad cramps in my feet and legs but luckily it's just in my feet now occasionally!

Same

school uniform > normal clothes > pjs

three :up:

Do you wear a uniform to work/ school?

I wear whatever I want to work, I dress casually and comfortably. Jeans and a nice shirt usually, occasionally tennis shoes. If customers are in house or there is a special presentation, if I am giving a training class I will step it up a notch and wear a dress or a skirt. In summer I usually wear long skirts and lightweight cotton dresses with sandals, they are more comfy and cooler.

Same q

Back
Top Bottom