INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A bird.. being able to fly would be pretty amazing. Although I don't know if I could keep up with the whole emigrating thing.

same

Do England and Wales count for a Scots girl? :giggle: well those and Paris! :happy:

Same

I've been to Mexico, the Bahamas, Tahiti (South Pacific), Hawaii and all but 7 states in the US. In the Fall I will add England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland!

Same

England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Holland, Belgium, France, Germany, and Russia. I've been to 6 states in the US, and 2 provinces in Canada. I love to travel!! :D

Same

Last edited:
I haven't done a walk myself but I support friends and family who do them. Especially my sister who does the Livestrong bike ride for cancer. I volunteer for a Veterans event every July & donate all year round to various charities & organizations.

Same q

Yep I did the walk for life last year, and also a fancy dress walk for the macmillian cancer trust (I went as batman :up: )

same

Me neither but i'd love to do it, but i don't think i'm fit enough for running that sort of distance although i'd do a walk that long no bother! :yes:

Same

No I haven't ever run a marathon, I'd like to do the london marathon one year but I'm really not a great runner.

Are you a good swimmer?

Yes! I love swimming, and my parents used to joke that I was really born as a fish. I'm gearing up for a 1 mile swim this summer. I'm a bit crazy, but it should be fun. :)

Same

:no: i can't swim to save my life, pardon the pun! I just find it sooo hard and i wish i could do it :sigh: :(

Same

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom