Interference Random Movie Talk III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by lazarus

Where the hell is NSW?

australia.jpg

Lower right.

Last edited:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/walle/hd/

New Wall-E trailer (Trailer 3). One of the most exciting trailers I've seen in a while. I can't believe how much I want to see this movie! I've never gotten so excited over an animated film, much less a Pixar film. But god damn this movie looks almost unbearably adorable, and gorgeous. Love it.

I picked up O Brother Where Art Thou? and The Last Boy Scout on VHS at my school garage sale for 50 cents.

I know it's VHS, but still, 50 cents.

Yeah, but for 50 cents, at least I get my money's worth.

Last edited:
Dalton said:
Guys, we're fucked.

I just found out from NSW that he doesn't plan on posting much until the new album comes out.

That's some pretty unromantic pillow talk, if you ask me.

"Oh by the way, honey, we're also low on milk."

Its in the Out of Control subforum listed right under Bang & Clatter and Putt'em under pressure.

It used to be the last vestige of hope for these boards, but its been suffering as of late and took a big hit when NSW went on sabbatical.

I would have preferred all the actors on the cover, but whatever.

It's a bit insulting to Heath Ledger, and more importantly, my avatar.

im_not_there_ensemble_2.jpg

FTW.

Now I feel you should hear the first story of Two Boxes:

He was a kid in my first year TV Production class named Samy. Someone told him, "Hey Samy, you're as dumb as a box of rocks," to which he replied, "Hey! ...two boxes!"

He also thought he was a member of La Cosa Nostra, and his favorite movies on MySpace were: The Godfather, The Godfather Part II, Carlito's Way, Donnie Brasco, The Notebook. We'd mess with him about it constantly, so he changed it to Serendipity. There are a few more stories of his greatness I may share another time.

But no, he wasn't by the railroads when I met him, but he very well may be down there now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom