I was ready to say "who stole my carrots!?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I brought my lunch today. Salami and cheese sandwich, and carrot sticks. I snacked on some of the carrot sticks when I first got to work cuz I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. I put them back in the fridge with my sandwich and went back to work.

It came lunch time, and I went and got my bag that had my food in it, when I realized, my sandwich was there, but my carrots weren't :shifty: I went back and looked in the fridge and they weren't there either! :ohmy:

I was getting :mad: that someone had eaten my carrots! Some people do eat other people's food in the fridge at work ya know :tsk: I was about to go ask who had eaten my carrots, but decided to look in the fridge one more time. No where to be found :scratch: Something made me look in the freezer and check there, cuz I had put my drink in there earlier because it was warm, to cool it down quicker...but I was almost certain they wouldn't be there...what would carrots be doing in a freezer!

I open the freezer door and look on the side of the door, and what do I see? :shocked:

my carrots! :eek: and they're already frozen :lmao:

carrots in the freezer?! where has my mind been today! :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom