I was arrested over the holidays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My parents and I accidentally committed a felony on our way home from our holiday trip...:uhoh:...but we were able to redeem ourselves. :up:

Now...spill the details!!!!

:ohmy:

I probably live closest to you, so if you need me to bail you out (now or in the future), just let me know. ;)

i was arrested in new hampshire on my very first night at the college i had transfered to for underage drinking... it was news to me that they actually cuff ya and bring you to the station for that. here in new york they usually just give you a sitation and let ya go, if they give ya anything at all :shrug: i've always wanted to see what my mug shot looked like... never got to see it. maybe if i become famous it'll pop up on thesmokinggun.com :shrug:

Like O2 said:

I'm sure by now Magnum can fill in the details! :laugh: Well, probably not the shower story...I promise to get back here ASAP and tell all....most...some....just enough! :angel:

:shame:

*starts singing* :laugh:

Bad boys bad boys
Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you
Bad boys, bad boys
Watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you

When you were eight
And you had bad traits
You go to school and you learn the golden rule
So why are you acting like a bloody fool
If you get hot you must get cool

Bad boys, bad boys
Watcha gonna do whatcha gonna do when they come for you
Bad boys, bad boys
Watcha gonna do whatcha gonna do when they come for you

You chuck it on this one
You chuck it on this one
You chuck it on mother and
You chuck it on you father
You chuck it on you brother and
You chuck it on you sister
You chuck it on that one and you chuck it on me

Nobody naw give you no break
Police naw give you no break
Soldier naw give you no break
Not even you idren naw give you no break

Why did you have to act so mean don't you know
You're a human being born of a mother with
The love of a father reflections come and reflections go
I know sometimes you want to let go
I know sometimes you want to let go

Like O2 said:

I'm sure by now Magnum can fill in the details! :laugh:

Seriously Eileen...this was just a lucky guess. We would NEVER ever look up personal information about you or anyone else here without permission. We do insurance investigations only and don't even have access to that type of information. We would never jeopardize our PI license that way!

:)

Bono's American Wife said:

Seriously Eileen...this was just a lucky guess. We would NEVER ever look up personal information about you or anyone else here without permission. We do insurance investigations only and don't even have access to that type of information. We would never jeopardize our PI license that way!

:)

No worries...it's all good in the neighborhood! :D :hug:

And "parking" wasn't the issue.....more parking, less driving would have been a good thing! :happy:

moonlighting.jpg

Back
Top Bottom