I must be on crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I swear there is something wrong with my eyes. If I'm out walking about and I happen to look down at myself I look perfectly normal.

But If I look in a full length mirror, I look about 12 feet wide :crack:

It's got me wondering which view is more correct....

I was having a thin day too, until I looked in that damn mirror.

*blows up all mirrors*

I work at a store with about 50 mirrors. Everywhere ya look, there you are! :no: Who was the stupid head that decieded "hey! let's put a mirror in our home!" anyways?? I was having kind of a fat day myself the other day when I looked to my side at this floor mirror that we carry. I started to laugh to myself when I realized why I liked it... it was distorded in the right way so it made me look skinny :wink: heh heh

show up at my house tomorrow naked
and I'll tell you truthfully whether you're 12 feet wide or not

:yes: It's amazing...one day I look at myself in the mirror and I think, "Damn, I look good!" and then the next day I'm like, "Ew!" :lmao: Some people have good and bad hair days...I have good and bad FACE days!

I have the opposite problem. If I look down, I think I look huge, but if I look in a mirror, it doesn't look as bad. :huh:

I ALWAYS hate the way my face looks, though. :down:

i like how i look in the mirror. but in pictures...ugh. i look really bad:no:

in the words of monica from friends: the camera adds 10 pounds.

icelle said:
i like how i look in the mirror. but in pictures...ugh. i look really bad:no:

in the words of monica from friends: the camera adds 10 pounds.

:yes: I always seem to think that the person I look at in the mirror and the one I see in pictures are completely different!

meegannie said:
I have the opposite problem. If I look down, I think I look huge, but if I look in a mirror, it doesn't look as bad. :huh:

I ALWAYS hate the way my face looks, though. :down:

Me too, girlfriend. :hug:

:( You guys are making me sad. I truly think you are all pretty. I hope one day you do too.

Back
Top Bottom