I HAD A DREAM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pate20

The Fly
a place that has to be believed to be seen
I had a dream a few nights ago. Please help me understanding it!

It was a warm, bright summerday and I was sitting in a kind of pub with a friend. It was a very small, pretty town with beautiful "Fachwerk"-houses. We were drinking litres and litres of wine and simply felt good. We were laughing a lot and talked about things we did together and got more and more drunk without feeling sick or anything like that. Later the day - it was still warm - we left the pub and met another friend of mine, who is working in a hospital at the moment. He told me, he got payed with beer and we sat on a bank together, drinking beer and ouzo and rye and wodka. It was a real booze. We had a great day and none of us got sick at all, in opposite: we had the time of our life! We were so f***ing drunk! Then unfortunately, I woke up and still felt high.

Now, what does this mean?

------------------
Friday night running to Sunday on my knees.

Sometimes ppl jsut have dreams and they cant be explained it happens to me all the time
smile.gif

i wouldnt think about it too much though. Maybe you havent been out with ur firneds in a while and had really good fun so maybe thats what u should go do
icon41.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare

miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)

We?ll see how much "DRUNK" you can stand! Cause I will be award-winningly drunk! We have got "Rum" - 55 % vol! Everything will work out right or let?s get drunk in the night...

------------------
beLIEve

Dreams are weird. I've become famous for telling ppl that Peter Gabriel came to me in a dream one time. What does he want with me?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

He surely wants you to sing on his new album - out in june 2014!

------------------
beLIEve

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom