I got on "Boots" this morning! (Single review)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I'm too lazy to read 50+ pages now

Is that youtube clip actually Get On Your Boots? :heart:

30 seconds of the No line on the horizon HQ clip except finished sounding and clear

I haven't listened to any of the beach clips. Can anyone confirm this clip matching any part of the beach clips?

If so, I wonder if this is a small snippet of whatever song that Dallas said contained one of Edge's best ever solos. Didn't he say something like "You won't hear any better" or something. It sounds like this clip is the beginning of a huge orgasm of Edge solo.

I haven't listened to any of the beach clips. Can anyone confirm this clip matching any part of the beach clips?

If so, I wonder if this is a small snippet of whatever song that Dallas said contained one of Edge's best ever solos. Didn't he say something like "You won't hear any better" or something. It sounds like this clip is the beginning of a huge orgasm of Edge solo.

I think thats Unknown Caller.

Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1 just announced that they will be playing the new single on Monday morning just before and just after 8am.

You can watch and listen to the show live at BBC - Radio 1 - Home

Someone be sure to record it so I can put it on my iPod and listen to it all morning while I scrub toilets and vacuum.

I listened to Please and IYWTVD literally 5 times in a row each while I did that.

ill be at work but as it happens, my breakfast is at 8am and im normally back before then so yey.
still want to hear it before though

Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1 just announced that they will be playing the new single on Monday morning just before and just after 8am.

You can watch and listen to the show live at BBC - Radio 1 - Home

Chris Moyles you say :hmm: Can't fickin stand him, but will listen just because of U2 :heart: Saves me loggin into a webcast of Dave Fanning, which I reckon will crash :lol:

BBC Newspage has confirmed the Chris Moyles Story and done a small write up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/music/newsid_7832000/7832748.stm

Last edited:
THis was just put up by the user who posted the 30sec clip

lostmusicvideos2 (19 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Hey people ;) Just to let you know, i fooled most of you, this is Grand Avenue with the song Restless World,,
But that doesnt mean i'm not going to upload the album anyway:)

Of course you'd like to know why i did this,, the big secret!:
I wanted to show people that hoe great and Huge u2 is, there are other bands who are (not as) good as well, but don't get the attention they need! this song is not even the best of Grand Avenue, its mid-class
As i said,, the U2 Album will be on my channel;)

Damn was just about to come in here and post about Chris Moyles :lol:

I love Sarah Cox :drool:

Back
Top Bottom