I can't think of a clever name for randooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7 hours and 13 minutes until my Milwaukee Paul McCartney concert is downloaded:drool:
torrents are dangerous :der:

zoney! said:
I just got Mocha Frappacino all over my glasses! :happy:
:lol:

mOcHa GlAsSeS + sHaRpIe ChEeKs 4 EvAa!!!!!!11!

:barf:

Last edited:
On the topic of :barf:...this is the most vertical I've been since Sunday.

Remind me never to go on for DAYS about how I never get sick, okay? :instantkarma:

:shifty: Who won/got eliminated on Skating with Celebrities last night? I dozed off around 8:30 and as much as I tried to keep my eyes open, I just couldn't (you'd think sleeping until 2 pm and then an hourly nap after that would have been enough sleep but apparently not).

I also think John Nicks is a bully, and Dorothy Hamill is the Paula Abdul of the show.

I think I need to get out of the house today.

I thought that was her...it's so weird to be near people you might know from online in person; you're never sure if you should go up and say, "Hey, are you...?" and risk sounding like a complete weirdo.

Schmeg said:
:shifty: Who won/got eliminated on Skating with Celebrities last night? I dozed off around 8:30 and as much as I tried to keep my eyes open, I just couldn't (you'd think sleeping until 2 pm and then an hourly nap after that would have been enough sleep but apparently not).

I also think John Nicks is a bully, and Dorothy Hamill is the Paula Abdul of the show.

I think I need to get out of the house today.

Todd Bridges and Jenny Meno were eliminated.

hope you feel better soon :hug:

Kariann said:
For everyone's own personal safety please refrain from the use of any combination of the words bag, grab or win this evening...and whatever you do...DO not say bag grab.
:huh:

Kariann said:

So not fun...hope it's getting better. :hug:

How is the foot by the way?
I'm feeling much better this afternoon, thanks...should be back to normal tomorrow!

The foot is hopefully back to normal, too...we'll see at 7:30 tomorrow morning!

Kariann said:

Was it a stomach kind of thing? That was going around at work not too long ago.
:yes: It was going around my work before Christmas! I thought I made it past the plague!

Stomach bugs :yikes:

I had to take my cat to the vet today. She had an abscessed anal gland (doesn't that sound fun :wink: ).

She had one in August and now another one. The vet gave her antibiotics again, but said there wasn't anything I could do to prevent it :banghead:. I PM'd bonosloveslave for a second opinion :).

I hate taking her to the vet. She cries all the way there when she's in the cat carrier and then is terrified at the vet office :sad:.

Last edited:
I went shopping today and got 4 t shirts on sale. Regular price would have been over $100 but I got all 4 for $36 including tax :dance:

And I was really nice to the sales associate who helped me :yes:

kellyahern said:
Stomach bugs :yikes:

I had to take my cat to the vet today. She had an abscessed anal gland (doesn't that sound fun :wink: ).

She had one in August and now another one. The vet gave her antibiotics again, but said there wasn't anything I could do to prevent it :banghead:. I PM'd bonosloveslave for a second opinion :).

I hate taking her to the vet. She cries all the way there when she's in the cat carrier and then is terrified at the vet office :sad:.

Poor kitty! One of my friends had problems with her kitty not too long ago.

Back
Top Bottom