How to sell GA tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d_honda

Babyface
Hi guys!

I'm an U2 fan from Brazil and unfortunately Ican't go anymore because the flight tickets are really expensive!

I have 4 GA tickets, 2 for the Miami concert and 2 for the Tampa one. However, a friend of mine told me that it's impossible to sell them because one needs to show the credit card used in the purchase. Is this true?

Thanks!

Pretty much. Most places won't check your ID, but you will need the card you used to buy them so they can scan it. You won't be able to transfer them and third parties aren't really an option either (a friend of mine is going through a heck of a time after trying to sell an extra 'ticket' on StubHub a few days ago).

You could cancel the card and send it to whoever might go to one or both of the shows, but that would require some trust on your end.

Pretty much. Most places won't check your ID, but you will need the card you used to buy them so they can scan it. You won't be able to transfer them and third parties aren't really an option either (a friend of mine is going through a heck of a time after trying to sell an extra 'ticket' on StubHub a few days ago).

You could cancel the card and send it to whoever might go to one or both of the shows, but that would require some trust on your end.

Thanks for your answer!

However, I think that even canceling my credit card won't work because someone would need to buy all 4 tickets!

Back
Top Bottom