Hotel Atlanta, München, Germany, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wherever did you get the IDEA that Atlanta, Germany is in GERMANY ?? :scratch:

(I take it you haven't seen the original thread this is parodying?)

I have, well I've read it but I didn't participate. :wink:

It's just the fact that Munchen is Germany. And since I'm Dutch I've an aversy vs everything German.

Oh good. I wouldn't want you to have missed out on the fun of this forum's first trip to Atlanta, Germany.

My nigga Big Boi said watch as they gawk and they gander
You can follow or lead like Commander Picard
You can have the whole world or be satisfied with the boulevard

continuing on from the other night cin...
(334): He had some BAD nuttage
(334): Nuttage?
(334): It's like cleavage......... but different

make up your own mind...
(828): he was so hot that i framed the used condom. it's not trash, it's art.

oops, quintuple post.

hey Danny, I'm just about to go to sleep. :yawn:
I asked my Hoppers friend if she went to Mynt. She laffed and said it's only for the youngsters. :lol:

:lol: how old is she? it's true. very young scene. maybe volt though? they have 80s night on friday night, always an older crowd.

volt's that place i was talking about... with the crack girls, who had the stamp tattooed on her wrist :vomit:

eh i can't complain :shrug: :D

i may as well hit the hay too...
gotta make sure my brother is alright, he asked me to buy him cruisers, got him a four pack, he had two and a smirnoff double black and was struggling :cute:

Well this isn't going to entertain you, work. :wink:
I work both weekend days from 9-5 and 10-5. Ah well, I need the cash!
Tonight is karate though. :D

What are your plans?

how would you suggest ax, that i get out of a parking fine at university? i parked in a zone without a ticket and i don't have the 68 bucks to cover it.

Well this isn't going to entertain you, work. :wink:
I work both weekend days from 9-5 and 10-5. Ah well, I need the cash!
Tonight is karate though. :D

What are your plans?

no, not really. :wink: you can do better than that!

cash, how i long for it.

nice... i wore my outfit to a dressup party the other day. just looked menacing with the yellow belt, orange stripe. but you can teach me some more.

how would you suggest ax, that i get out of a parking fine at university? i parked in a zone without a ticket and i don't have the 68 bucks to cover it.

Haha, I don't drive! But who's the ticketer, uni or the police? I've heard of people getting out of tickets by pleading it was their first offence and asking for a warning instead ...

Haha, I don't drive! But who's the ticketer, uni or the police? I've heard of people getting out of tickets by pleading it was their first offence and asking for a warning instead ...

the uni. a mate at work reckons they can't 'legally' fine me, because it's not a vicroads car park... but he could be talking shit.

i'll try that :lol:

the uni. a mate at work reckons they can't 'legally' fine me, because it's not a vicroads car park... but he could be talking shit.

i'll try that :lol:

I think they are entitled to enforce their parking laws, I'm afraid. But good luck!

no, not really. :wink: you can do better than that!

cash, how i long for it.

nice... i wore my outfit to a dressup party the other day. just looked menacing with the yellow belt, orange stripe. but you can teach me some more.

:ohmy: In trouble with the law eh?

Well there's always other ways of entertainment... :sexywink:

Money = good. I could use a lot more.

haha, charmin'. With a red bandana in your hair? I'm sure I can teach you more, after all, I'm 1st Kyu now! :D Which, in normal language means ready for the black belt!

:ohmy: In trouble with the law eh?

Well there's always other ways of entertainment... :sexywink:

Money = good. I could use a lot more.

haha, charmin'. With a red bandana in your hair? I'm sure I can teach you more, after all, I'm 1st Kyu now! :D Which, in normal language means ready for the black belt!

boring reason though :sigh:

true, true ! i've got the house to myself tonight as well.

i could live with a fortunate helping of petty cash.

:faint: when i do the first kata, it's really, really intimidating though.

boring reason though :sigh:

true, true ! i've got the house to myself tonight as well.

i could live with a fortunate helping of petty cash.

:faint: when i do the first kata, it's really, really intimidating though.

:hmm: Lemme guess... you were late? :wink:

:ohmy: *books plane ticket to Oz*

Winning the lottery would be nice. I'm just not spending any money on stuff not entirely necessary till July 10. Surprising how fairly easy this is.

Oh gee, I quiver with fear.

:hmm: Lemme guess... you were late? :wink:

:ohmy: *books plane ticket to Oz*

Winning the lottery would be nice. I'm just not spending any money on stuff not entirely necessary till July 10. Surprising how fairly easy this is.

Oh gee, I quiver with fear.

parked in the wrong spot :lol:

i'm on wireless, waiting for your plane...

not spending is easy when you put your mind to it.

:tongue: i kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom