Horsens, Helsinki and Vienna - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Pre-Sale info is up for these 3 shows on U2.com.

U2.com > U2 360� Tour

Tue. Sept. 29 (10am) - Thu. Oct. 01 (noon) local

--------

Public sale for Horsens and Vienna Oct. 3rd.
Public sale for Helsinki Oct. 5th.

I doesn't say anything about who's oficially (a place where you wont get scammed and where the presale code would work) selling the tickets, or what "class" you are in to get presale at what time.

Horsens goes on sale tomorrow morning and still no info. Shouldn't U2.com mail me my class and where to buy tickets.

Has anyone else gotten it yet?

I doesn't say anything about who's oficially (a place where you wont get scammed and where the presale code would work) selling the tickets, or what "class" you are in to get presale at what time.

Horsens goes on sale tomorrow morning and still no info. Shouldn't U2.com mail me my class and where to buy tickets.

Has anyone else gotten it yet?

You should be able to see your "class" on your u2.com profile page.

I had a hard time locating where my presale code was. It seems to be there when you click on 'tours'.

Also, U2.com is usually slow in sending out the presale email info, if you remember from last time.

I just looked on oeticket.com and eventim.de for the Vienna show and didn't see any pages up yet.
Nothing on billetnet.dk either for Horsens. I tried lippupalvalu.fi too.

Here's the livenation page for the Helsinki show:
U2 - 360° Tour Concert Tickets - Olympiastadion Helsinki,Finland

Here's the livenation page for Horsens:
U2 360° TOUR Concert Tickets - CASA Arena Horsens Horsens,Denmark

How strange that they the day before presale has given no info.
No links to ticket sites either on the livenation links.

I am pretty interested in Horsens since it is close to Norway. Not sure they will hit Oslo but they might add it later.

Also very keen on taking the missis to Stade de France and have a nice weekend in Paris, but thats another story :)

There's four classes now supposedly. Breathe starts the afternoon of the 1st day of presales, I think.

Really?! :ohmy: I'm in Breathe and I thought that the pre-sale for the Helsinki show would start on the Wednesday @ 10:00 am? :shrug: Not that I'll necessarily be trying for tickets coz my friend Hanna, who's in Horizon, will be buying our tickets, I hope! :wink:

According to u2.com:

'Horizon Subscribers' have access starting on the morning of Day 1 of the presale,
'Breathe Subscribers' have access from the afternoon of Day 1 of the presale,
'Boots Subscribers' have access from the morning of Day 2
'Magnificent' subscribers enter on the afternoon of Day 2 .

The presale for each concert closes at Noon / Midday on Day 3. The public ticket sale will start after Day 3 of the presale. The exact times for access will be emailed to you and made available on the ticket presale page.

Cool - moving to London in a few weeks, so very happy to see another Euro round locked in. Especially that weekend-in-Paris show.

But fuck, going to have to get my head around all of this tricky U2 pre-sale business. They don't really do that for their shows here.

I just looked on oeticket.com and eventim.de for the Vienna show and didn't see any pages up yet.
Nothing on billetnet.dk either for Horsens. I tried lippupalvalu.fi too.

Here's the livenation page for the Helsinki show:
U2 - 360° Tour Concert Tickets - Olympiastadion Helsinki,Finland

Here's the livenation page for Horsens:
U2 360° TOUR Concert Tickets - CASA Arena Horsens Horsens,Denmark

It's not lippupalvelu.fi that's selling U2s tickets for the Helsinki show but lippu.fi.....

Lippu.fi - U2 360 Tour

....and the pre-sale links are now up on u2.com! :hyper:

Presale for Helsinki should be starting right now if I have my time zones properly configured.

Of course, I don't know if Finland has many Horizon members...

I think so, I received an email from eventim.de advertising U2s new shows for Germany and Vienna. :wink:

And it looks as though I'm going to have use my pre-sale code now after all coz Hanna wanted seats and couldn't buy separately the one GA ticket that I wanted! :shrug:

People on u2tour.de are saying presale for Vienna is chaotic :huh:

Apparently, eventim isn't prepared and there are a lot of errors.

Shouldn't happen, I hope it will work soon and everyone will get the tickets they want.

Eventim still works better than oeticket, which is a total nightmare. Once the general sale starts, the server will be down completely and for hours. In 2005, even people going to the ticket office weren't able to get tickets because the whole oeticket computer system broke down. :down:

you know, it honestly astounds me that in this day and age, websites like these still crash whenever a big band's tickets go on sale. i know it's easier said than done, but surely with all the money they make off the fees from every ticket sold they can put some resources into extra servers or something? or devise better software that can handle the demand? because an entire site's ticketing system crashing is just unacceptable imo.

it's enough to make me think of not even participating in the presale when the next u.s. dates are announced and just waiting to buy tickets at face value (or close enough) here or on ticketmaster. i'm sure some people enjoy the rush of buying tickets with fifty million of your closest friends, but i'd rather just have a stress-free ticket buying experience!

Okay, so I received an email from U2.com this morning about the presale.
I have been an all-time subscriber, so I'd be in Horizon. I have, however, not yet resubscribed. Waiting for better dates. I have used my code last year for Barcelona tickets.

Now it says in the email and on my website: Your unique presale access code:
U2xxxxxxxxxxx
Eligible for second presale access code.

I tried loggin for Vienna (because I read here it was chaotic) and it worked! Does that mean I can pre-order tickets with my still existing code?

Could someone tell me what are the prices for the Horsens gig? (GA, seats, RED ones) I don't want to use my presale code yet, but I want to know the situation. Thanks in advance.

Could someone tell me what are the prices for the Horsens gig? (GA, seats, RED ones) I don't want to use my presale code yet, but I want to know the situation. Thanks in advance.
Siddepladser (seats)
A: 1200 DKK + gebyr
B: 800 DKK + gebyr
D: 350 DKK + gebyr

Ståpladser (ga i guess. don't know why there are different price levels, i don't speak danish)
B: 800 DKK + gebyr
C: 595 DKK + gebyr

RED Zone (ståpladser)*
895 DKK + gebyr

U2 - Billetlugen.dk

Horsens:
2ug17gp.jpg

Helsinki:
2dlrmf5.jpg

Vienna:
a3nnzn.jpg

i'm sure some people enjoy the rush of buying tickets with fifty million of your closest friends, but i'd rather just have a stress-free ticket buying experience!

This.

I similarly can't believe this is a fiasco every time. You'd think they'd do everything they can so that they can most effectively make sales to customers. Too much common sense?

I similarly can't believe this is a fiasco every time. You'd think they'd do everything they can so that they can most effectively make sales to customers. Too much common sense?
exactly! the lack of organization reminds me of the black friday madness that happens in the u.s. every year, but somehow worse. i guess they'd rather go the el cheapo route and make do with what they have instead of trying to upgrade. why, that might eat into their profits!!

oh and thank you for posting the seating chart and prices, u2forboys. :)

Vienna looks a bit pricey ...

exactly! the lack of organization reminds me of the black friday madness that happens in the u.s. every year, but somehow worse. i guess they'd rather go the el cheapo route and make do with what they have instead of trying to upgrade. why, that might eat into their profits!!

I guess they figure they're going to sell x-amount of tickets regardless of how frustrating the experience is for fans. Logic like "why make the system better and quicker when we're only going to sell the same amount of tickets regardless? They won't all go away just because it takes an hour and sends their blood pressure through the roof." And, I guess, when you look at it that way, what incentive do they have to cut into their profits? Ticketing is dodgy as, and they can get away with it because there isn't much in the way of alternatives.

that seating chart for horsens bears no relation to any google image search for the venue! needless to say, the cheapest seats look too poor to both with. i'm happy to be up high, but not a mile away with the light towers/extra speaker stacks/whatever to contend with. they won't sell the most blocked spots, but still.

bloody expensive gigs.

Vienna looks a bit pricey ...

Vienna? Vienna is priced like the German shows, about €10 more expensive than the others... But look at Denmark! GA = 595DKK, that's 80 bloody euros! I know Denmark is an expensive country, but still...
I'll be waiting for some dates in Eastern Europe this time; cheaper and a great experience.

Vienna? Vienna is priced like the German shows, about €10 more expensive than the others... But look at Denmark! GA = 595DKK, that's 80 bloody euros! I know Denmark is an expensive country, but still...
I'll be waiting for some dates in Eastern Europe this time; cheaper and a great experience.

Ouch! Had no idea on the conversion rate there.

Back
Top Bottom