Horniblow Road, Matakohe, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Half of Russia's vodka producers went broke the day after Yeltsin died.

yeltsin.jpg

Vodka more money cost, after friend Boris died, now we give gas to Polish.

I hate to bail on the fun but I need to be up in the morning. Have good one for Motherland honour, Vlad. :wave:

Yo Ax, I need you to fill me in anything happened in the world of U2 in the last six months? Or just a whole lot of silence? :wink:

... what the hell did I miss last night! :lol:

You missed funny troll.

Ahhh. Now I see. Oh man.

Plus, Vlad's new profile/avatar wins. :love:

It had to be done. If there's anything I should add to it do go on.

Russia folk band is great.

With lot of balalaikas!

Yo Ax, I need you to fill me in anything happened in the world of U2 in the last six months? Or just a whole lot of silence? :wink:

Mmm, yeah.

Not much at all! No Songs Of Ascent. No tour rehearsals yet. They did WOWY (with Shine Like Stars) for Gerry Ryan's funeral. That's about it.

I play mad gusli for President! President give me many vodka, make me dance. President funny dance.

We worship Khruschev, he solve Moscow housing crisis, he build houses for Russia people, he respect.

Don't worry Russia. Dubya has nukes, he will kill Putin if Dubya knows which way is Russia!

Hopefully Pauline Hanson's home, so she won't have to worry about potential muslim buyers. :wink:

Apparently she's moving to Britain!

Good fucking riddance.

Back
Top Bottom