Heaven & Hell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa man

Refugee
I have a question, The version that is on the new box set... is it the same as the Salome sessions or is it re-worked version like 'Blow your house down'? I listened to a clip of it on Amazon.com and it sounds a bit different.

It is a reworked version with actual lyrics. But the backing sounds very much like on the Salome sessions bootleg. Just a bit tighter.

Heaven:
beats_1.jpg

Hell:
bon_jovi.jpg

I have a question, The version that is on the new box set... is it the same as the Salome sessions or is it re-worked version like 'Blow your house down'? I listened to a clip of it on Amazon.com and it sounds a bit different.

I would say the music is exactly the same except for a pretty sweet guitar from edge overdubbed at the back. quite a nice bluesy solo. the only thing lyrically the same is 'heaven and hell'. some people think bono tried to mash to many lyrics into the song. i am glad that i have both versions. :up:

Yeah, the lyrics are a mess in the verses but the song gets much better as it goes along.

I would say the music is exactly the same except for a pretty sweet guitar from edge overdubbed at the back. quite a nice bluesy solo. the only thing lyrically the same is 'heaven and hell'. some people think bono tried to mash to many lyrics into the song. i am glad that i have both versions. :up:

Same here... I love to listen to the Salome sessions from time to time. :)

Back
Top Bottom