Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
May need to up the Rating to R on this thread

:D

I do, not that I needed it! I got AlliCrack live a mere feet away from me. :drool:

:hug:

Yeah, whatever. You were supposed to cover up that minor detail with your head. :tsk:. It's the thought that counts right? :hug:

I will be back with more visual evidence but must get to playdate with a bunch of 3 year olds!!! :D

Imarocker said:

You both been up there ENOUGH, time for some new faces, tired of seeing the same ones.
:madspit:

That's why I am scheduled for a complete overhaul of my face with a Plastic Surgeon! :happy:

:rolleyes:

:|

Not being able to tell if people are being jerks for real or not sucks :down:

Can all of you post how many times you have been onstage so far I have Miroslava at 2 and alli at 4 anyone else?

hwnstyle said:
Can all of you post how many times you have been onstage so far I have Miroslava at 2 and alli at 4 anyone else?

From people that have posted in these threads, that is it

:reject:

And for the record, since you're newish (welcome by the way) and for those that don't know. This is us, just being funny about the whole thing and poking fun at our own expense and making light of several shitty comments we have gotten throughout the last few months... We are fully aware how retardely lucky we have been and agree wholeheartedly with the "it would be nice if Bono picked new girls" sentiment, but if he points at you, I dare you to say "no thanks"

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
:|

Not being able to tell if people are being jerks for real or not sucks :down:

as for being up on stage real...once is enough...
plastic surgery--judging by your pic's doesn't seem necessary....but I'll have to see in person.:wink:

Imarocker said:

as for being up on stage real...once is enough...

See above disclaimer...

And I will not dissagree with that statement, and have actually said it myself on more ocassions than I can count, before I ever got on stage, after my first time and definitely after my second time :|

:sigh:

Alli, scrap the evidence will ya? Things seem to be going south again. :happy: I'll vouch for the fact that you are a bigger skank than I. :kiss:

Last edited:
I am the president and founder of S.L.U.T.S.

I make the rules... No one said the "sexually" part of it would actually take place with the tapers. Maybe our evil plan is to go grab us some young men (thinking HS Football Players or something like that), sex em up and then talk them into breaking INTO the taper's homes, kick their asses and liberate the tapes :D

I think I'd rather seen somebody like Miroslava up there than some "ho"......like the girl who tired to kiss Bono during Yaweh :crazy:

I rate this thread two skankalicious thumbs up! :up: :up:

You guys are too funny. I go away for a while and the skankiness comes busting out. Sounds like you've been having fun! :D

hwnstyle said:

I guess sitting around having beers with Bono, Edge & Larry doesn't count:|

hwnstyle said:

Was so :sigh: about the change in direction here that I forgot about u2forlife.

Sorry Kimla :ohmy:

OK so tell me about the time you had beers with them or other close encounter stories. Maybe it should be in a new thread.:love:

back in sept 92 during the zoo tour, the night before their show at the silverdome in Mich. me and a couple of friends used to bar hop around royal oak. We were in the bar Gusoline Alley when the 3 of them walked in with their group. Had a few drinks heard a couple of stories & got tickets to the show the next night.:yes: :bow:

Miroslava said:
Gusoline Alley? :ohmy:

That place is a dive! :lol:

yep but get voted the best jukebox in detroit every year...cheap drinks at a good price:up:
the other part of the story is I used to frequent the "clubs" in det. so we took 3 of the HOTTEST chicks with us & one of them ended up on tour with them for 2 weeks :ohmy: that's a skank story in itself.

so MIro when were you at Gusoline??

I wasn't knocking it, I just wasn't expecting that name to come up.

Haven't been there in a long time, but I live in SE Michigan, so I have done my share of Royal Oak bar nights. :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
After having read through all of this thread I don't know which one is the biggest skank!

Kevin is actually the biggest skank, but I think we're just voting on girls right now :shh:

Imarocker said:
I didn't know you were from Mich? I might have seen you on one of you escapades:wink:

Doubt it... I think I started partying after you, I was 15 in 1992 :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom