Has Dalkey posted?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was sooooooo right

i think i should get backstage passes for being right

Last edited:
i think once we all accept the fact that i was right and now am deserving of numerous backstage passes for the next tour, we'll all feel better :wink:

Sicy said:
I dont think Dalkey will be posting anymore ;)

Hee! Good ol' Edge. I was somewhat skeptical when the whole Dalkey debate was going on, you know, because I've spoken to maaaany U2 impostors over the past four years. Silly impostors! At least we now have the real thing. :drool:

Anyone want to take a guess as to how many private messages Edge has received?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
but... but... i thought dalkey was from chicago? :sad:

:confused:
Man, I feel kinda sheepish right now.
But surely one expects to get a little flak when they post under an assumed name and claim to have connections, right?
I'm just glad I didn't say anything insulting. (Did I?):reject:

U2dork said:

:confused:
Man, I feel kinda sheepish right now.
But surely one expects to get a little flak when they post under an assumed name and claim to have connections, right?
I'm just glad I didn't say anything insulting. (Did I?):reject:

I missed most of Dalkey's posts entirely the first time around (just went back and searched to read them a few minutes ago).

I guess I really need to get out of Pleba more often :reject:

Well if Edge is Dalkey then the thread in this forum called "Hello" from 9-16-04 just freaked me out a bit. Why? Because days before we heard the song he said "hello let's go to a place called Vertigo." :|

beli said:
lol

the crazy symbol, is that for you or dalkey, whos crazy? (apart from me lol)

It doesn't neccessarily mean anyone is crazy...

there's not a :scary: or :holycrap: smilie. ;) I just read most of Dalkey's post and they freaked me out a bit that's all. I never paid all that much attention to Dalkey Beach other than a few :rolleyes: moments....maybe I shouldn't have :rolleyes: after all.

:hmm: I have a really bad sinus headache today. All of this is making me :crazy: so nevermind anything I've said.

beli said:
Ok.

(My baby has fallen asleep at the breast and hes smiling in his dreams. lol. I would love to know what babies dream about. )

:heart: all the things that adults forget about :)

Dalkey is not Edge because he downloaded a song that I posted (Miracle Drug) then he 'found' another song i had in my webspace which was not U2 but rather a guy playing Vertigo on his guitar, and Dalkey made a post thinking that it was U2. So i'm 99% sure that was not Edge unless he doesn't know his own music. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
EvolutionMonkey said:
Dalkey is not Edge because he downloaded a song that I posted (Miracle Drug) then he 'found' another song i had in my webspace which was not U2 but rather a guy playing Vertigo on his guitar, and Dalkey made a post thinking that it was U2. So i'm 99% sure that was not Edge unless he doesn't know his own music. :rolleyes:

... or he was playing a persona.

EvolutionMonkey said:

Hmm..that is interesting..unless he was simply joking around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom