Harold Holt Memorial Swimming Centre, Glen Iris, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0,,6404059,00.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

night all!!

verrry nice :heart: they sound really good together.

I"m out too folks, night :wave:

I liked the harmonies on the chorus, but I wish Bono hadn't tried to hog the spotlight and instead let Edge have all the verses. Still, really thrilled the band did the song.

See you, pikers. :wave:

Hey GG2. :wave:

Yep. I just love that a swimming pool was named after a guy who drowned. The fact it was the Prime Minister makes it even better.

Hey GG2. :wave:

Yep. I just love that a swimming pool was named after a guy who drowned. The fact it was the Prime Minister makes it even better.

Well, it sorta makes sense. Cause like, he died when he was swimming, so it's... damn it made sense in my head a few seconds ago..

:drool: I feel blissfully empty today. Just so very chill. got up at 11 am, at fucking last I can sleep in again! Fuck you 6.30!!!! and I put some kinda mask on my face, it was some cocoa butter shite, but damn it was GOOD. I feel so relaxed now..
and for some reason I decided to clean the bathroom while the mask was working.. so that's another thing to scratch off my to do list!

And the chinese takeout store just opened, so in a few minutes I'll dissapear, to return with a glorious big portion of Fried Rice. :drool: Yes, that deserves the capitalization!

Good to hear. You're done with 6:30am starts for good now?

Well not forgood. But at least till after the holidays! :drool:

I should cut my nails. :hmm: They're ticking on my keyboard.

My cat just stood infront of the glass slide door. :lol: I sat still so she couln't see me(cats only see moving things) and I watched her for a few minutes until she finally noticed me! :lol:

Well officially I don't have them yet, but all that rests is one lab report I'm handing in thursday 4pm, and it's nearly done so that won't be much work. And we're starting agian... january 5 or 6.

Yea cats are made of serious win. Tho I want a platypus as a pet. They're even more made of win.

I watched the van diemens land clip. Seriously, Bono, SHUT THE FUCK UP. His voice totally fails on this song and he ruins it for Edge!

Interesting how I haven't eaten in over 14 hours, and I'm still not that hungry.

I just had a cup of tea.. and I'm still not hungry enough to get up to go to the chinese..

Lazy days.. :drool:

:sad: Why did you leave me Ax?

I'm still here. Just pretty tired.

For VDL, as I said before, I liked the chorus harmonies, but it really bugs me that Bono had to hog a whole verse too. It's like his massive ego compels him to butt in everywhere - when the band did Seconds live, he'd often come in earlier and sing over the top of Edge, and then on the Vertigo Tour, he usually wouldn't let Edge have his verse of Miracle Drug in peace either. God, Bono, U2 can cope for five seconds without you showing off your vocal chords.

Yea, he needs to shut up. Really. Edge has a really nice voice for these kind of slower songs, and it deserves to be heard.

damn, I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Shaun Vox.

Hah, I haven't checked the thread. I've been posting more than normal on WTAHNN, but I doubt that will last long. It's a quite frustrating part of the forum sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom