Hafnarfjörður, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma I take it you don't have a good relationship with your daddy? :lol: Especially when you said after the phone calls talk - "My dad pays for my phone so I try to call as much as I can, prefaribly abroad"

:lol: :cute:

:lol: My dad is LITERALLY my worst enemy :D

shamefully low. I've been so friggin' busy! I'm thinking of taking a 'mental health day' on Wednesday.

How are you? :wink:

ETA: You're almost 1000 posts over me :reject:

:tsk: You've got a life outside interference, that's shameful.

A mental health day..?

And that's testament to my own uncoolness I think :reject:

I'm great! You? Busy, I take it :wink:

:lol: My dad is LITERALLY my worst enemy :D

Oh no, why? :(

My dad and I have the best relationship ever, I'm a total daddy's girl. I can't imagine having problems with him.. I feel bad whenever I hear of girls having problems with their dads...you're really missing out on a lot!

Zooey, nice to meet you :flirt: I don't think we've spoken before. Nice to meet you! :hug:

I totally feel like I know you somehow! Dunno why. I guess 'cause of the hug thread and random PLEBA postings!

I was the one who made the comment about the big red hand in your 'Bono singing to me' pic :reject:

My dad and I have the best relationship ever, I'm a total daddy's girl. I can't imagine having problems with him.. I feel bad whenever I hear of girls having problems with their dads...you're really missing out on a lot!

Oh a whole variety of reasons - he had an affair years ago, and treated my mum/myself terribly when I was younger. Nowadays, even though he tries to make up for it, we just clash constantly. It's like a running joke how much I dislike him :) And don't worry, I have a fabulous Mum instead :D

I can really see you as a Daddies girl :lol:

:tsk: You've got a life outside interference, that's shameful.

A mental health day..?

And that's testament to my own uncoolness I think :reject:

I'm great! You? Busy, I take it :wink:

Yeah, I'm working on 3 different shows right now so I may just take Wednesday to go to the dr, grocery shop and do a little postwhoring! (until I have rehearsal at 2 :madspit: )

That's great Zee. :up:

Unfortunately, for most of my life I felt the same as Emma about my dad. At this point I've forgiven him as much as I can but the effects are still seen in me and other family members. :down:

okay. The kids are starting to wonder why I'm so quiet. I'm gonna go eat some lunch :wave: Sorry to hear about your shitty dads.

(I just felt like something should have been said, although I don't think that was it) :lol:

That's great Zee. :up:

Unfortunately, for most of my life I felt the same as Emma about my dad. At this point I've forgiven him as much as I can but the effects are still seen in me and other family members. :down:

I'm sorry you've had to put up with it too, Justin :hug:

I totally feel like I know you somehow! Dunno why. I guess 'cause of the hug thread and random PLEBA postings!

I was the one who made the comment about the big red hand in your 'Bono singing to me' pic :reject:

Oh yeah, lol. That was an awesome moment at the show! How many shows have you seen and are planning to see on this next tour? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom