Gnaw Bone, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I came here to post good news, and I just saw Khan's Facebook update. That's so awful. :( :hug:

But the good news: yesterday, a certain Shepp Daniel and I attended the wedding of U-Wen (major_panic, in case anybody's forgotten given how damn long it's been since he hopped on Interference). The hilarious part? U-Wen's wife went to school with Daniel's wife.

So so sorry Khan :sad:

Please ignore my Duran Duran post earlier. I didn't realize what was going on for you at the time. :hug:

Today I got a $25 Visa gift card for staying an hour after school today to attend a focus group about a class I took last semester.

What should I spend the money on?

I'd spend it on alcohol, but my liver disagrees with that being a cool idea.

Always host parties. People inevitably bring too much booze. And food too. If you're willing to subsist on chips you can get by for a good few days after a party.

My parties usually involve me cooking for people, and then there's not any leftovers. On occasion, my gaming group has big events that we rent a facility for, with an organized potluck. It's hard getting people to take their leftovers home after one of those, so I usually get to keep a lot since I am one of the even coordinators.

My parties usually involve me cooking for people, and then there's not any leftovers. On occasion, my gaming group has big events that we rent a facility for, with an organized potluck. It's hard getting people to take their leftovers home after one of those, so I usually get to keep a lot since I am one of the even coordinators.

My parties usually involve "hey let's get pizza from across the road, and BYO". Because I'm classy.

What's crazy is to think this nonsense began almost a decade ago.

Back
Top Bottom