GM Place Tour Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr_perfect

The Fly
Hey guys just found this:

Follow in the footsteps of the world's greatest athletes and entertainers with a "behind the scenes" tour of General Motors Place.

Our tours offer an intimate look at our facility -- where your favourite players get ready for the big game to the dressing rooms where world-class entertainers prepare for their performances. There is also the opportunity to see the spectacular sightlines from our private hospitality suites.

Included with your tour are interesting facts and statistics on General Motors Place, as well as information on Orca Bay's professional team: the Vancouver Canucks of the NHL. Relax and enjoy this part of the presentation in comfort from the seats in the Siemens Club.

No tour would be complete without a stop in our specialty gift gallery, Orca Bay Authentix; loaded with marvelous gifts and memorabilia for others or even yourself. Hospitality areas are available for group functions and feature a wide variety of our excellent food and beverage.

Our tours operate on Wednesdays and Fridays with tours beginning at 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon or 1:30 p.m.

The tour entrance at General Motors Place is at the Gate 6 Orca Bay Authentix store located on the corner of Abbott Street and Pacific Boulevard.

Tour rates are $9.00 for adults, $6.00 for seniors, $6.00 for students, $4.00 for youth (4-12 years old) and no charge for children under the age of 3, plus we also offer a family rate of $25.00 for a family of four. Group discounts are available for groups of ten or more when reserved 48 hours in advance.

Tour route is subject to change and all information is subject to change without notice.
For more information, please call (604) 899-7440, fax (604) 899-7490

info can be found here: http://www.canucks.com/subpage.asp?sectionID=203

at the top of the page it does state there are no tours between Fri Feb 25 - Sat Mar 19..so will the production crew still be here next week?

I read on the GM palace website a couple a weeks ago that there would be no tours in March. When I read it I thought it was a good indication they would reherse there.

Back
Top Bottom