Fucking, Austria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here for 22 months. There's been no albums and one small leg of one tour in that time.

corianderstem said:
Yeah, I generally dislike that guy, too.

I've only recently started commenting here and there in FYM and try to keep myself from getting into some argument I can't back up, so .... I don't know. Don't care, either. Ha!

I've been in FYM for just less than a year and officially announced my exit today.

man i dont know what reading is due tomorrow cause he changed the syllabus. guess i better finish this book, it's good anyway. so i'll be off soon. as soon as i finish reading iq and distracting myself here.

and eating thin mints.

I met Diemen last night - he's in town visiting some folks and snapping some scenic photographs. We had some chow and went to see U23D. Good times!

I like meeting folks I "know" online - I wish there were more in this area.

corianderstem said:
I met Diemen last night - he's in town visiting some folks and snapping some scenic photographs. We had some chow and went to see U23D. Good times!

That's great. I like Diemen, seems really nice. Also posts occassionally in FYM, usually dropping BOMBS on Diamond.

corianderstem said:
Yeah, I generally dislike that guy, too.

I've only recently started commenting here and there in FYM and try to keep myself from getting into some argument I can't back up, so .... I don't know. Don't care, either. Ha!

I'd like to post more, but I mainly lurk. Certain far right extremists just make me too angry.

coolian2 said:
I try to stay out of the political forums on any site, just because lunatics and fuckwits annoy me.

And this site's particular fuckwits are American, so there's that.

Varitek said:
i don't like that vaz shares my nickname :angry:

(pfan, since our talk with khan, :angry: has grown on me)
down.gif

bono_man2002 said:

Put it this way, Its a day of total fireban, therefore there will be no U2 concert due to the edge being on fire.

Its about 37C.

:lol:

Yeah, about 37 down here too. Fuck, that hot north wind is killing me.

Dieman is very nice indeed. We shared some snickers during the movie, especially when Bono did his arm-flapping during Beautiful Day. :lol:

It was funny - I've been here almost 8 years, and the neighborhood where he was staying? I'd never even HEARD of it, much less been there. And it's not even remote or anything.

Just listening to my Desert Island playlist right now.

My first disc is somehow a cohesive rock album. And I mean rock. It's fucking kick ass.

corianderstem said:

Diemen seems really cool. Whenever he posts on FYM, he just owns the idiots in a big way.

corianderstem said:

It was funny - I've been here almost 8 years, and the neighborhood where he was staying? I'd never even HEARD of it, much less been there. And it's not even remote or anything.

I've lived in Auckland most of my life. And i still find myself wondering something like "Flat Bush....where the fuck is Flat Bush?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom