For the First Time I Feel Loved Part 6....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Enjoy Ladies! I think we should have some guy time before the next date which is gonna be :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :wink:

For the First Time I Feel Loved Part ....6.

Enjoy girls!

Pissed as ever Adam walked into the studio wishing that he had turn his cell phone off.Bono, Edge and Larry were already there when he stormed in the room.

"My....my u got all dressed up just to come in here?"Bono said as he looked up from his notepad.

Adam looked at him annoyed:

"Where's Paul?" he asked in his angry voice

"On his way," Bono said as he placed his pad on the table near to him.He looked at Adam sensing there was some tension in the room."Why so angry?"

Adam leaned against the table and poured himself some coffee, trying to calm himself .

"I was on a date when u called me, u surly know the right timing don't u B"

Bono smiled at him:

"A date?" *he looked at Edge and Larry*who was it with?"he kept smiling.

Adam sat next to Edge as he looked at his friends staring him in his face:

"Non of ur business"! he said as he sipped his coffee.

"Oooooo, looks like someone is keeping secrets from us"Edge replied as he winked at Bono.

Adam laughed at Edge's response and made himself more comfortable.

"If I don't Edge.....it takes away all the fun of seeing the three of u kicking ur ass trying to find out my business".

Larry smiled as he looked in the mirror at himself and occassionally passing his hand throu his hair to fix it:

"I know who he was on a date with, it's the Starbucks girl,bet he's getting plenty FREE coffee too"he laughed as he kept admiring himself.

Bono and Edge started laughing while Adam threw a pillow in his direction.

"Oh shut up, Glamour Boy ...and she has a name" Adam replied.

Edge smiled at him as he bit piece of his crumb cake:

"Oh....so u were with her then?"

Adam looked at Edge knowing that if he lied they would have known:"Yea........I was and I had a good time too", he said as he kept smiling remembering how much times he tasted Sam's lips.

"Judging from that big smile on ur face I know u did," Bono grinned as he placed his feet ontop the table.

"Oh yea.........no wait ,not like that,"Adam replied "She's not that kinda girl and I wouldnt wanna do anything to disrespect her"

"I mean.......all we did was have dinner , danced, talked and kissed," *he said in a low voice*

Edge looked up at him:

"What was that?"

Adam looked back at him:

"What was what?"

Edge looked at him again:

"What did u just say?"

Adam smiled at him :

"Clean ur ears more and u'll hear better or maybe ur loosing ur hearing," he laughed as he grabbed a piece of cake out of Edge's plate.

Larry interrupted as he smiled at himself as he sent kisses to himself while looking at the mirror:

"He said all they did was have dinner ,dance,talk and kiss".

Adam looked at Larry :

"Thanks a lot, I wish that mirror cracked from u just lookin at it,"

Larry looked away from his mirror and looked at Adam:"No it wont, because *he started singing* I'm a sexy boy......sexy boy....yea...yea"

Bono started laughing hard:

"So ...when r we gonna meet ur lady?" he asked Adam.

Adam laughed while looking at him:

"R u......R u crazy man! I'll never bring her around u guys, u'd scare her away"he continued laughing.

Edge stuffed a piece of crumb cake in his mouth:

"Nah....that's just Bono ....he'll talk her to death," he laughed nearly choking on his cake ,he grabbed his glass of water and started drinking.

See ....that's why ur being punished" Bono said as he looked at him.

"I'm really liking this girl thou lads, I mean she's sweet ,passionate, caring,loving,intelligent,beautiful,funny,adventourous,she has this sweet smile that could brighten up ur day and more" Adam said as he day dreamed about her.

"Reminds me of when I first met Ali," Bono said as he placed his hands behind his head "she was so sweet and her eyes.......woah"

Adam interrupted Bono:

"Ummmmm we've heard that story many times and this is about me now".

"Oh....sorry u know how I get"

Larry replied:

"We most def do man".

Edge looked at his friend in love:

"So u think u've found what u've been looking for?"

"I.....I cant say ,well u know I've said that a thousand times and it wasnt what I expected it to be u know, I really gotta get to know Sam and after a few more dates then I'll know for sure".

"Oh so ur gonna date her now?"Larry asked.

"Yea....is...is that wrong?" adam asked"No....infact we're glad that u've decided to give love a second try" Larry replied back to him.

"Yea but I'm afraid that love will fail me again", Adam said as he looked kinda unsure about everything that was happening.

Bono looked at his friend:

"U gotta believe Adam, u cant just leave it alone , u have to be experimental, u have to go after it with everything that u have man"

"Bono I've tried that before remember with Naomi....that hit me really hard and when I thought that Suzie was the one ,it turned out that I was wrong"

Edge looked at Adam:

"Yea but......then when love comes around for a third try,it hits u really hard in the face ,I know that u think that whatever that may happen with u and Sam would just be a short thing but it takes two to make a relationship work and it takes all the strength and energy ur willing to put out to make it work".

"If she's willing to accept u for u, ur career, if she's willing to support u in ur work, if she's willing to be apart of ur life , then she's the one to unlock ur heart".

Adam looked at Edge smiling:

"U sound like William Shakespear"

"I know what u mean........I just gotta take one step at a time with her, u know u cant judge a book by it's cover and I've done that numerous times.I just feel so relaxed with her and the way we talk to each other is so amazing, I don't wanna be stupid, but yet I don't want to suffer that uneasy pain again"

Bono looked at him:

"Everything that u do has some diff effect to it, u gotta decide whether u can handle it and move on, or whether u'll let it stab u and bleed."

Adam looked at his three friends who had supported almost all of his life in the decisions that he made and knew that he was very lucky to have a friendship that is so golden to him.He had quickly remembered that he had promised Sam to giver her a call when he got to the studio :

"Thanks guys , I'm really glad I can talk to u about anything and everything......which reminds me I gotta call Sam"

Edge looked at him:

"Damn Adam....give the girl a lil breathing space, I mean yea u like her but come on.....u wanna stiffle her too"

Adam looked at Edge and smacked him behind his head:

"U should be the one to take that advice".

Edge looked at him rubbing his head while Adam headed into the office.

Meanwhile Paul had arrived at the studio ready for his meeting with the guys:

"Hey lads, sorry for keeping u so long but u know how it is" he looked around the room for Adam.

"Where's Mr Clayton? dont tell me he's skimping out on this meeting like he always does"

Larry finally put his mirror down on the table after being satified with his looks:

"Nah.....he's making love on the phone"he smiled at Paul.

"Ewwwwww remind me to change my whole system" Paul said as he tried to erase the visions.

Bono laughed out:

"He's saying his good nites to Sam, the girl he's seeing"

"Oh really ,I'll have to hear this story another time", Paul said as he saw Adam walking out the office smiling as ever.

"What?'' Adam asked as he sat down.

"Nothing!" Paul said as he prepared for the meeting.

They all turned their attention to Paul.

Alright girls...........tell me what u think! Stay tune for Part 7......of For The First Time I Feel loved''.

:wink:

EveClayton said:
"Thanks a lot, I wish that mirror cracked from u just lookin at it,"

Larry looked away from his mirror and looked at Adam:"No it wont, because *he started singing* I'm a sexy boy......sexy boy....yea...yea"
:lol: Of course he is!! :yes:

"Nah....that's just Bono ....he'll talk her to death,"
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and

"Nah.....he's making love on the phone"he smiled at Paul.

"Ewwwwww remind me to change my whole system" Paul said as he tried to erase the visions.
:laugh: :laugh:

Another great chapter,Eve!!This one is very funny and the guys are so adorable! :cute: :cute:
More,please!! :wink:

ok I may not be catching on here, but in terms of the story has he broken up with Susie? or is that still to come? that could make a very interesting scene. lol

Great story so far! keep up the good work.

I'm still on pins and needles here...I hope something good is going to happen :wink:.These is a really gret piece of work here Eve.I wonder what Adam would do if he read this..*giggles*

Where's Suzie...

Adams_Girl97 said:
ok I may not be catching on here, but in terms of the story has he broken up with Susie? or is that still to come? that could make a very interesting scene. lol

Great story so far! keep up the good work.
She's in the first chapter of this series.Check it out...it's good.:D

I know that susie is in the story but what I meant was, that Adam was preparing to break it off with her, so I was wondering if it already has 'happened' or is that scene still to come?

Hmmmm..... u have a point there adam girl.....i was so interested in more of Sam and Adam than Adam and Suzie...which gives me a really good idea......for chapter 7 *hugs*ty for the comments....please leave more:wink:

AdamsPoptart said:
I'm still on pins and needles here...I hope something good is going to happen :wink:.These is a really gret piece of work here Eve.I wonder what Adam would do if he read this..*giggles*

I wonder! LOL...LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom