Fenway Park Superthread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
I'd go Enemy at the Gates. I haven't seen the Queen and I wasn't that impressed with M&C

Enemy at the Gates was Mehtastic, no need to watch that again.

M&C was very good.

The Queen was good, amazing job by Helen Mirren.

so do i want 103 minutes otr 138 minutes?

and boooo, enemy at the gates was amazing.

i also have a thing for both jude law and rachel weiss.

i think i'm going with the queen. more of a chick flick.

also master and commander's tagline on imdb :down: : The Courage To Do The Impossible Lies In The Hearts of Men.

no love for jude law? lol.

i loved the constant gardner. the book was meh. same for atonement, movie was better than the book. but mostly i think the opposite.

Varitek said:
i think i'm going with the queen. more of a chick flick.

also master and commander's tagline on imdb :down: : The Courage To Do The Impossible Lies In The Hearts of Men.

You're gonna let a tag line dictate your actions? Silly!

Dalton said:
NSW - The Wire Season 2 just arrived.

I know I should watch it, but I have a crazy crush on V. Mars right now.

Too bad your perversions sometimes get in the way of your more intellectual pursuits.

The final ep of the Wire is on tomorrow, and to be honest, I'm not sure if I'm prepared for it or not.

No spoken words said:

Too bad your perversions sometimes get in the way of your more intellectual pursuits.

The final ep of the Wire is on tomorrow, and to be honest, I'm not sure if I'm prepared for it or not.

i know. but the last 2 episodes kind of killed me already. dalton will kill me too if i say any more.

Dalton said:
... and I'm not sure The Wire constitutes a more 'intellectual pursuit'. Usually when I watch it I'm standing in my living room holding my fingers in the shape of a gun screaming, "Break yourself, fool!"

As far as watching TV is concerned, it's a more intellectual pursuit. And, I meant on the whole, not just as it pertains to The Wire......reading a book, for example, etc.

hahaha the scene where the queen's advisor goes "a bit over the top" at blair's speech, but all his staff are sobbing...well done

Varitek said:

I don't know if he counts, given that eh wasn't exactly a ticketed passenger on oceanic flight xx. (86? i forget)

That's true.

The only problem is that when they showed the preview for that episode, they said "Another member of the Oceanic Six will be revealed" or something like that. Aaron was the only other one in that episode.

Unless ABC fucked it up, which could always be the case.

that wasn't the sayid episode? i guess not...see i torrent, i dont watch previews. but abc could have fucked up. i just don't think aaron counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom