[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldplay don't rock harder enough for that to be Coldplay, I mean this song is a rocker, I would never see Coldplay do something like that.

I voted "I'm not sure" but I actually think its probably false, because

a)It is definately reminiscent of Coldplay
and b) If it was real, it would have dissapeared by now.

But I'm interested in how this turns out :hmm:

It rocks like Edge it talks like Edge but is it Edge?

Could be....Im not sure.

i dont see why it would be removed if it is real, its only a 30sec guitar solo, if it gave away the chorus or melody hook of the song maybe.....

Sounds like very bland U2 if it is indeed legit...but, I think if this was legit, the poster would've included Bono's voice in some way...I mean, even if he wanted to "tease" the next clip he planned on releasing, he still could have Bono's voice as it starts to fade out or something....

i dont see why it would be removed if it is real, its only a 30sec guitar solo, if it gave away the chorus or melody hook of the song maybe.....

well, just because it's a material or because is from U2 :hmm: and is the same band that doesn't want the rest of the world listening by the internet the fuckin' song from a irish radio

It's good. But definitely not "U2's best album ever" as according to Eno.

And you can tell by listening to 30sec of a maybe FAKE clip? Jesus give me a break....HELLO people!!! there is going to be 'straightforward' tracks on this disc to appeal to the masses.....they are NOT going to cut there noses off despite their faces, this will be a brilliant album, but it will be 'sonic' mixed with 'safe' !

Bono's ego will prevent them from bringing out a Zooropa style CD (close to my favourite album) as he will WANT Grammys etc!!

I think it will be an interesting mix of 'relevant' music....even if its 'rock' dressed up as 'experimental sonic fused soul'

well, let's wait something more. but one song can't say about the rest of the album. i didn't like vertigo, but i loved all the others songs from HTDAAB :ohmy:

And you can tell by listening to 30sec of a maybe FAKE clip? Jesus give me a break....HELLO people!!! there is going to be 'straightforward' tracks on this disc to appeal to the masses.....they are NOT going to cut there noses off despite their faces, this will be a brilliant album, but it will be 'sonic' mixed with 'safe' !

Bono's ego will prevent them from bringing out a Zooropa style CD (close to my favourite album) as he will WANT Grammys etc!!

I think it will be an interesting mix of 'relevant' music....even if its 'rock' dressed up as 'experimental sonic fused soul'

Brilliant album does not equal the best of U2 (i.e. Achtung Baby).

According to atU2.com, it's a fake:

NEW @U2 YOUTUBE CLIP = NOT 'GET ON YOUR BOOTS'
January 15, 2009
posted by: m2
This sound clip on YouTube is all the rage right now, but it's not U2's new single. Our friend Skott Bennett, who has already heard the new single, tells us it might be U2, but it's not "Get On Your Boots."

Now back to your regularly scheduled hyperventilating. ;-)

(Sorry if this has been posted somewhere already)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom