Elevation Set List Gives Us Clues...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I went to u2tours.com and read the Elevation set lists... seems like the setlist was pretty much the same until the 8th or 9th concert... it took until double digits to introduce new songs.

I'm not sure how many overall songs played last tour, my guess would be like 35.

So it's not like this tour is out of the ordinary. They kept 90% of the same songs for the Elevation gigs, so I expect the same for this one.

But if you're waiting for a change, you'll have to wait a little bit longer...

I am really interested in seeing what they will do in Chicago with multiple nights.

Chicago and Boston on the previous tour were just crazy setlist wise.

Sounds good to me...Denver should see Acrobat, A Celebration, Ultraviolet, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, and Lady with the Spinning Head.

Sweet.:wink:

Although I would be satisfied just to see Until the End of the World.

LOL everyone wants UTEOTW...i swear when or if they do play UTEOTW this forum is gonna explode with happiness..:combust:

Myself among them. It is a great live song, but it has been played in just about every U2 show dating back to 1992.

U2 need to dropped 40,Yahweh acoustic,Zoo Station and Running to stand still for Walk On,WOWY,UTEOTW AND BAD.

Crosby, your blasphemous statement doesn't even merit a serious response. Drop 40? what?

crosby87 said:
U2 need to dropped 40,Yahweh acoustic,Zoo Station and Running to stand still for Walk On,WOWY,UTEOTW AND BAD.

I for one enjoy your sarcasm. however, if you are serious, may you rot in hell.

HJ

:ohmy:

crosby87 said:

I for one enjoy your sarcasm. however, if you are serious, may you rot in hell.

HJ

:ohmy:

jphelmet said:

they did that already - it was called the elevation tour.

Yep, that's exactly what it was called!!!

It's great that they have had the balls to drop one or two of the usual set standards from the last few tours and play these older songs instead. I hope we get a few more surprises thrown in.

I'm sure many fans who never had the chance to see them performed before now are over the moon to be there to see them being played, and for those who have seen them played live before, it's just another added bonus.

Back
Top Bottom