Edmonton V Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hatcher is a bitch and a half

but now i might decide to start rooting for all american teams just to piss canadians off, is that wrong?

End of the second period......pretty good so far. All The oilers have to do is score one. So many chances!

wow, 3rd goal in 5 minutes in the 3rd period, what a game. baaad goal by turco.

2-2

wooooooooooooooooooow

what a goal

the place is gooooing craaaazy

3-2

holy cow

the only bad thing about the oilers winning and the crowd being loud is those canadians getting their ego's inflated even more. "we have the best fans...we know the most about hockey...we have the best analysts...a canadian team deserves to win the cup...blah blah blah :blahblah:"

as a hockey loving american enough is enough already

Last edited:
Come on now Chizip.....you know we're right when we say that.

What a game indeed....I love the Edmonton crowd....how about how loud they got during the delay? I love playoff hockey in Edmonton!

I haven't been to a game for a long time, but a friend of mine goes from time to time. According to him it is always loud, but I'm guessing that it probably never really gets that loud during regular season games.

It also helps that the building is and older building....which makes it sound a whole lot louder than new ones such as the Dallas arena.

you know we're right when we say that

:rolleyes:

does that mean you have to talk about it every 2 seconds? usually when you know you are right you dont have to keep on bragging about it, you just let the facts speak for themself. canadians seem to latch on how superior they are in every aspect of hockey and wont ever shut up about it. maybe they use hockey to compensate for an overall inferiority complex? like i said people who really are superior at something dont need to brag about it every 2 seconds, they can just do what they do and take comfort in knowing they are the best without having to try to put others down. canadians never have realized this, you know being humble is a virtue.

Bwahahaha!!! Chizip, that was hilarious.

As for the game, very nice. Very happy for those Oilers. It would be sweet if both Edmonton and Vancouver got out of the first round. But then they'd have to play each other eventually if they went to the 3rd round. That would be quite a series!

Just got back from the game/bar.

Never in my life did i hear a crowd so loud!!!

One of the best experiences of my life.

2-1 WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cant really tell you what went on right now as i;m a little drunk and need to sleep. But it was A-MAZ-ING!!!!!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
is it always that loud at their games? i love crowds like that it makes watching games 100 x's better!

Playoff games yes... and on Tuesday night I will only serve to perpetuate the volume. Watch for my old school orange and royal blue jersey... the Chuck is gonna rock the Tex-ass!

Originally Posted by Dipshit
does that mean you have to talk about it every 2 seconds? usually when you know you are right you dont have to keep on bragging about it, you just let the facts speak for themself. canadians seem to latch on how superior they are in every aspect of hockey and wont ever shut up about it. maybe they use hockey to compensate for an overall inferiority complex? like i said people who really are superior at something dont need to brag about it every 2 seconds, they can just do what they do and take comfort in knowing they are the best without having to try to put others down. canadians never have realized this, you know being humble is a virtue.

Brevity is also a virtue...

how's this for brevity?

flipoff.gif

What's up Blues brother...

Thanks chizip... I always thought I was number one, but now with that smiley vindication... there's no doubt!

Cujo, welcome back man!

Remember back a few days ago you were saying something about pics for sigs and avatars. Is the offer still up? I need a good Oilers sig/avatar.

Chizip said:
hatcher is a bitch and a half

but now i might decide to start rooting for all american teams just to piss canadians off, is that wrong?

Very wrong! Dallas is evil! They must not win...ever.

Yay Edmonton! :dance:

well if you are gonna use it for your sig here is a bigger one that you may like better

oilers100.gif

hmm, that may be a little obnoxious though

Last edited:
lets go oiiiilers

alright, the oilers need to beat dallas now, or else the blues will have to play the avalanche in the second round, and id much rather play the ducks than the avalanche

so now i am a big oilers fan

Well the other night (yesterday) had to be one of the best days of my life. Yes my life!

I was at work and had accepted the fact that i was watching the game from BP's. So it's 4 and i'm at work. I get off at 5 and was going straight to the bar. A girl that works with me and we always talk asks me where our boss is. I tell her i dont know. I ask her why?. She says she needs to leave because her uncle just called and has tickets to the game he needs to get rid of. So i said YA RIGHT. I asked her where. She says a BOX! At this point the old head starts to shake and the brain goes into overdrive. How can i get a ticket, how can i get a ticket. SO she turns to me and says, and i qoute!: "Do you know four friends that wanna come?" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOUR FRIENDS IN A BOX!!!

I say YAAAAA. She tells me to round them up and meet her at a bar close by work and we will go. I couldnt believe my luck. OH did i forget to mention that not only were they BOX seats but her 2 uncles are PART OWNERS OF THE OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we ended up at the game. Free drinks, free food. We were the last ones out of the place. We went to a bar got LOADED and had a blast. Got one of her friends numbers. Might be going to game 6 and LIFE IS GREAT!!!

Oh and by the way, the game, ya it was great. I have never heard anything so loud. At one time, during the Timeout (you know where they wouldnt let play continue because you couldnt hear the whistle) i just stoped cheering for a second and listened. Just took everything in. I seriously never heard anything louder!!

WHAT A FUCKIN GAME>>> I am still on the high!!!

I LOVE THE OILERS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom