Edge's/Bono's Daughters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calimero

Babyface
Does anyone have pictures? Cheers! (Sorry I'm sure this has been covered but I can't get the search function to work)

aw nevermind hun, I cant remember my stuff to get into my snapfish account :( I'm so mad! I'll try lookin in my photobucket for ya though....

Yeah, there has been some controversy over the posting of band members' kids. But I know this one is okay since it was posed with the parents

bonoaligirls.jpg

Oh thanks! Sorry didn't know there was controversy, I was just curious to whom I had seen and that pic helped. Thanks :)

Jordan doesn't look a think like Ali. She is the image of her Dad in the JT era

alijordanbono.jpg

family2.jpg

Jordan(left) really looks like Bono, in a recent interview Ali talked about how she had her Dad's eyes :cute: I think Eve(right) looks more like Ali, but with Bono's eyes and a little of War era Bono :)

I wonder why I don't see any distinct facial features, like Bono's chin and Ali's dimples???

What an utterly gorgeous family! :love:

I really have problems sometimes remembering Bono is a father. Imagine having Bono as your Dad, how psycho would that be? :crazy: It's weirder cos my parents were quite strict, and here's Bono doing all the stuff that my parents warned me about!!! :ohmy:

(not that, of course, I generally obeyed EVERYTHING my parents told me :wink: )

I could never imagine being the daughter of a rock star. They are use to it but seeing people throwing themselves at my dad would be utterlly weird, okay but then again my dad doesn't look like Bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom