Dull, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Ax, did you ever post those pics of the sun?

(not a question you'll hear/see every day)

No, not yet. Copied them to the computer but I haven't uploaded any yet. Got to choose which are the best. I took a lot!

Bonnie - Ali texted me earlier that the sun was fucking RED. I'd tried photographing it through the smoke haze earlier but it didn't really work. It had got thicker by evening though, it was just soft and red on the horizon, and I got some pretty good pictures.

No, not yet. Copied them to the computer but I haven't uploaded any yet. Got to choose which are the best. I took a lot!

Bonnie - Ali texted me earlier that the sun was fucking RED. I'd tried photographing it through the smoke haze earlier but it didn't really work. It had got thicker by evening though, it was just soft and red on the horizon, and I got some pretty good pictures.

Wow, really? That's... pretty amazing. I'd like to see the photos, since your camera costed a million.

Should have left him where he was and let the prisoners do what prisoners do.

If he's guilty, I would feel no qualms with throwing him into the exercise yard of a maximum security prison and letting the murderers do their thing.

Except I didn't swear. :tsk:
Well, not till it got really fucking eerie later.

If he's guilty, I would feel no qualms with throwing him into the exercise yard of a maximum security prison and letting the murderers do their thing.

I wish I didn't have such compassion for human life. I'd rather we just did the humane thing and let him just rot away in a 3x3 cell with no light.

You know, I'm a firm advocate of rehabilitation, but right now, I've so little distance from what's happened that I think this is great: the people who lit these fires are FUCKED, since if they're put in the general prison population, they're going to feel so much pain, and if they're put in solitary confinement, the guilt will eventually destroy them utterly.

I was thinking more of a guy in that black hood/mask that hangmen used to wear...

execute.png

I can just see us all meeting up somewhere, talking in superthread code, and everyone else within earshot not having a fucking clue what we're on about (or just on). This needs to happen.

And I find myself using "fuckyeah" in everyday conversation rather more than I used to (which was not at all).

Bonnie. BONNIE.

Ashley broke the respectometer.

And your sig just caused it to break into tiny smithereens.

VERY FINE RESPECT.

I can just see us all meeting up somewhere, talking in superthread code, and everyone else within earshot not having a fucking clue what we're on about (or just on). This needs to happen.

And I find myself using "fuckyeah" in everyday conversation rather more than I used to (which was not at all).

I'm pretty sure nobody in PLEBA or EYKIW will make head nor tail of our respect posts there (I meant to type "recent", not "respect", but RESPECT), and in fact I imagine half the Superthread is confused too!

:fuckyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom