Dorking, Surrey, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I've moved onto Exit from Rock's Hottest Ticket. Ali, have you ever been able to pick Bono's guitar in a performance of Exit? Because I never have, and it's not mentioned in my tab!

I'm sure he's just wearing it.

Meanwhile, I'm just hoping the cool weather of late means that we'll have a nice, mild summer down here.

Mild summers are always made of SuperWin. I can't stand those icky summers when you don't even have to move to be sweating.

You're not green or Cockney or uncouth, though.

Maybe a hobbit... :hmm:

*flees*

No, no, I can't be a hobbit. My grade 12 home room teacher said that the greatest tragedy of my schooling career is that I grew and thus Emmanuel College lost its only hobbit!

So now I've moved onto Exit from Rock's Hottest Ticket. Ali, have you ever been able to pick Bono's guitar in a performance of Exit? Because I never have, and it's not mentioned in my tab!

I'm sure he's just wearing it.

That's reason #1 that I can't watch Exit on the Paris DVD... he manages to turn his guitar up to an audible level, and gives it a couple of overly-dramatic strums at odd moments.

Aside from that, I don't think so! *L*

That's reason #1 that I can't watch Exit on the Paris DVD... he manages to turn his guitar up to an audible level, and gives it a couple of overly-dramatic strums at odd moments.

Aside from that, I don't think so! *L*

I'll have to play the Paris DVD again then and see if I notice that!

At least it's not as bad as the Elevation shows when he wore a guitar during I Will Follow. WHAT THE FUCK. I WILL FOLLOW IS THE SIMPLEST SONG EVER. HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY JUSTIFY HOLDING A GUITAR FOR THAT.

Same for 11OTT, actually! God.

No, no, I can't be a hobbit. My grade 12 home room teacher said that the greatest tragedy of my schooling career is that I grew and thus Emmanuel College lost its only hobbit!

:lol: :lol:

Well, to those of us with a more elvish stature, you might still qualify as hobbitty... :wink:

The real trick will be the hairy feet though...?

:lol: :lol:

Well, to those of us with a more elvish stature, you might still qualify as hobbitty... :wink:

The real trick will be the hairy feet though...?

Hmpf!

Yeah, I fail on the hairy feet criteria. 'Fro excluded, it seems I just don't do body hair, let alone hobbitish feet hair. Thank god!

I second that, I'm freezing and I feel rather dodgy this morning. Getting back under the covers sounds appealing to me. :wave:

He's Bono.

Zing.

And not to look like a copycat, but I'm starting to develop a tiredness headache, so I'm heading off to bed. See you later, Ali and Serena and the doubtfully soon-to-arrive tumbleweeds! :wave:

Also, a note for Ashley if she turns up: check your e-mails, since I'm done with my end of the stats spreadsheet work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom