Don't worry, Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I just found this story that says Bono worries about how he looks in pics. We're here to tell him he still looks HOT :combust: :hug:

capt.lon81010041507.britain_q_awards_lon810.jpg

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/0/1721ACBA2FC74EC780256F26005B1096!opendocument

BONO: 'I WORRY ABOUT MY WEIGHT'

U2 frontman BONO is finding it harder and harder to maintain his rock idol image, as age takes its toll on his body.

Although a youthful 44, the rocker confesses he is becoming increasingly self-conscious about his weight.

He moans, "I see pictures of myself and think, Oh God.

"I can look like a rock star. But I can also look like a pudgy politician. Or a darts player.

"It's always sexy on the inside, though."

07/10/2004 17:34

He said recently that his back injury last year had prevented him from working out, but that now he is recovered and able to exercise more. It shows! But as he says above, "It's always sexy on the inside". I'd say on the outside as well, always.

AWWW! Poor Bono!..I mean if he only kew how much he is .....
"Lusted After":drool:

I think he is the sexiest 44 yr old Rockstar around!...He is aging pretty good actually...

There was a quote on a show from MTV2 20 greatest bands I think its Ricky Rackman that said something like,
GREAT SONGS, BUT IT TAKES A GREAT FRONT MAN WITH STUNNING LOOKS AND VERY CHARASMATIC......"something like that but I agree Bono is still stunning!:love: :bono: :kiss:

hmm...this wouldn't be the first time that he has admitted insecurity about his weight. I browsed through the infamous bono tell all book by lola cashman and noticed several mentions of his weight insecurites. Personally, considering the man allowed himself to be videod shirtless fairly recently, I would say that he's overcome this insecurity for a while:) can't wait for the vid by the way;p

awww. thats so terrible and yet cute at the same time. maybe we should make him a card with all the things we love about him. my bono-sims thread should do :wink: that has a wealth of great things about bono in it. we all agree, he still looks great.

If Bono's worried about his weight, it's only because he's only got the rest of the sickly celebrity world to compare himself to. He has never even been close to being chubby. I hope someone/people he knows personally aren't/weren't giving him that idea. I met him a few years back when a lot of people were saying he was looking "thicker" or chubbier and he looked TOTALLY different in person, like a normal healthy man of his height and age.

*Hugs Bono* dont worry babe.........u'll always look good in our eye sight and sexy and good looking and the list goes on and on :wink: :wink: :drool: :wink:

bvnlw

...Bono, hun, you've got nothin' to worry about. You're the Sexy Messiah. You convert the unsexy into sexy with your sexiness. You are the Saviour of all things Sexy.

...in other words, you're really hot, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that. Why else do you think all the girls scream when you lay down on the stage? I think Edge needs to get you on here so you can see just how many fangirls you have on this site alone. I'm inclined to agree with Bono's Tart - Bono, you're just sex on legs :D

But more importantly, you're always sexy on the inside, like you said. Beautiful inside and out!

Yeah I know Bono's not reading this but Edge needs to make him read it. We love ya Bono!

if he can make an 18 year old fall in love with him and not brad pitt or whoever else then he is an official sex god of rock and roll.
look at him! he has PECS and hes 44!
gawd and arent they gorgeous:drool:
if you can get away with biting somebodys wrist and make them like it- i gotta say
youre still friggin hot
besides bono wil always be sexy. hes like sean connery. it just dont go away with age. it gets better

Really all he would need to do is come into any of the Pleba threads and he would see that not one of us agrees with him. He is sexy on the inside, outside and upside down. We should tell the Edge that if Bono needs to boost up his ego to drop on in to the Pleba world. I am sure he'd be feeling alot better when he left.:wink:

bono.bmp

Now how could he not see how beautiful he is...:drool:

BonoFox1 said:
AWWW! Poor Bono!..I mean if he only kew how much he is .....
"Lusted After":drool:

I think he is the sexiest 44 yr old Rockstar around!...He is aging pretty good actually...

There was a quote on a show from MTV2 20 greatest bands I think its Ricky Rackman that said something like,
GREAT SONGS, BUT IT TAKES A GREAT FRONT MAN WITH STUNNING LOOKS AND VERY CHARASMATIC......"something like that but I agree Bono is still stunning!:love: :bono: :kiss:

AH! BONO SHAVES HIS CHEST AGAIN!!! YUM!!:drool: :drool:
HOPEFULLY WELL GE T A FEW "STRIPPINGS" THIS TOUR!:drool:
bvnlw

Last edited:
How could he not look at this picture of himself and think, "I am one sexy mofo!" ??

smile.bmp

You know you've still got it when a 23 year old girl forsakes all the Justin Timberlakes and Ashton Kutchers for a 44 year old hottie!

The man just oozes sex appeal.

starsgoblue said:
How could he not look at this picture of himself and think, "I am one sexy mofo!" ??

smile.bmp

You know you've still got it when a 23 year old girl forsakes all the Justin Timberlakes and Ashton Kutchers for a 44 year old hottie!

The man just oozes sex appeal.

I am oozing just looking at him.:drool:

Just goes to show that everyone has insecurities.

As far as I'm concerned, Bono is so much hotter than all those so-called pretty boys out there!

u2bonogirl said:
if he can make an 18 year old fall in love with him and not brad pitt or whoever else then he is an official sex god of rock and roll.
look at him! he has PECS and hes 44!
gawd and arent they gorgeous:drool:
if you can get away with biting somebodys wrist and make them like it- i gotta say
youre still friggin hot
besides bono wil always be sexy. hes like sean connery. it just dont go away with age. it gets better

Amen to that! except in this case it's a 16-year-old girl...
...though it started when I was 12 :D

I've seen men MUCH younger than him that should be putting their shirts back on! My goodness, he is hotter than ever- I think!! :flirt: :heart:

youtwohearts said:
Now how could he not see how beautiful he is...:drool:

I :heart: that statement!!!!!

But until he can say to himself that he is good looking no matter the size of his waistband all our sincere compliments fall on deaf ears. **sigh** Reminds me of my sisters, my friends, myself and almost anyone who has been force feed the media's narrow perception of beauty.

Though flirting and being flirted with can be a quick fix we all sometimes need
( got myself some at the grocery store today:wink: ). This upcoming tour will do Bono some good :hug:

First thing...he has to be fishing for compliments or something because there is no way that you can look like he does and not go "Man, I amaze me". He has to know...he just has to. If he honestly does feel that way, he needs to come to PLEBA every time he is feeling bad, and maybe he will realize, "Hey I am beautiful". The man was right when he said that 'it is always sexy on the inside'. He is a man who is doing Gods work. No one has a passion to help people in need, or cares for the sick in the world like he does. Now that is sexy!

So Bono shut up...you know your sexy!

at least he understands his power over women. even if hes feeling out of shape or something he can still make women scream just by opening his mouth or biting her wrist.
*sizzle*
bono are you feeling unattractive today? i can help you :mac:

This is a guy who said: "I just have to look in the mirror to realize how ridiculous celebrity is". He's clearly not hung up on his looks, to put it mildly.

Bono definitely has nothing to worry about! :wink:

He is the most attractive man I've seen both inside and outside.

Bono's most attractive feature is his openness and fairness to others and his honesty with himself. :hug:

What makes Bono truly attractive is the glint of goodness in his eyes and the real joy in his smile.

I have loved the B-man truly from my heart and soul for well over 20 years and will continue on this path until Life can show me someone better than Bono. :angel:

I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

So, Bono, don't worry! YOU ARE LOVED JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom