Does Morleigh sing on that record?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Forgive me, if Im wrong.....but out of curiosity, is that her voice we hear on 'If You Wear That Velvet Dress' - (which, btf*ingway, I soooo cannot get enough of playin full volume in the car tanks to Bonos croaky voice and Adams big bazooka bass)
biggrin.gif
- is it? Wonderin as she sang with them on 'Walk On'????????

confused.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
Forgive me, if Im wrong.....but out of curiosity, is that her voice we hear on 'If You Wear That Velvet Dress' - (which, btf*ingway, I soooo cannot get enough of playin full volume in the car tanks to Bonos croaky voice and Adams big bazooka bass)
biggrin.gif

confused.gif

Hmmmm... I don't have my liner notes with me to check, but I never really heard about her actually singing with them on any song except Walk On.

By the way... that song just sends goose bumps racing every time I hear it. Hence the reason behind my handle.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
biggrin.gif

confused.gif

Interesting -- I kept meaning to post to ask what singer it was on If You Wear That Velvet Dress. I heard it was Patti Smith. o_O

------------------
"I dance much better horizontally than vertically." - Bono

Popheart.org

I suddenly have a feeling that when Moonie gets married, if shes not already, she'll be playing that as the Bride & Groom song......once it finishes it will be on again, and again, and again.....until time for u 2 to go on ur honeymoon....
wink.gif

And speaking of Edge's family, I have a song called "Movies" performed by The Hothouse Flowers on which Edge's daughters sing the chours ( allegedly).
Do you girls know if this is true? Can anyone upload it to a website? Let me know and I'll send the mp3...
biggrin.gif

*Flavia*

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse:
Can anyone upload it to a website? Let me know and I'll send the mp3...
biggrin.gif

I've never heard that song before so I can't say if it's true, but I can upload it to a website for you. Email me at ultraviolet_19@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
I've never heard that song before so I can't say if it's true, but I can upload it to a website for you. Email me at ultraviolet_19@hotmail.com

Alright! The MP3 is on its way. Thanks!
smile.gif

*Flavia*

Originally posted by Lilly:

blassvelvet.jpg

^O_O^[/B]

That dress is neat!!!!

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Back
Top Bottom