dismantle my setlist assholes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rymyx

The Fly
vertigo
stories for boys
dirty day
sometimes
beautiful day
miracle drug
uteotw
lemon
gone
uf
running to stand still
one step closer
where the streets have no name

fast cars
ultraviolet
all because of you
original of the species

lapoe
please
sunday bloody sunday
city of blinding lights

with or without you
crumbs
one
yahweh

dare to dream

Much as I'd like to hear them, I doubt if UF, Dirty Day or Lemon will be played. Also I doubt very much if they'll play both Please and SBS as both are about Northern Ireland, maybe one or the other but not both.

Otherwise I think it looks good!

Best.

List.

So far.

Not everything I'd like to hear, but a couple possible curve balls, some rumored oldies, and very realistic. The only one I wouldn't bet on is Dirty Day. We'll be lucky if we get ONE Zooropa song, and if there's two it'll be Lemon & Stay.

Well done, sir.

laz

You forgot 'I will Follow' and 'Out of Control'. They've been playing "out of control' a lot lately. I also don't think they'll play One Step Closer.

I wouldnt say its the best list so far, but not bad. Heres some things I noticed though

-All Because Of You seems out of place
-They wont play Beautiful Day and Miracle Drug back-to-back, they sound too similar
-no "I Will Follow" like I mentioned earlier
-In my opinion, going from Sunday Bloody Sunday to City Of Blinding Lights is a pretty weird transition:huh:

vertigo
stories for boys
dirty day
sometimes
beautiful day
miracle drug
uteotw
lemon
gone
uf
running to stand still
one step closer
where the streets have no name

fast cars
ultraviolet
all because of you
original of the species

lapoe
please
sunday bloody sunday
city of blinding lights

with or without you
crumbs
one
yahweh

Vertigo sounds good.

Stories For Boys?!? That hasn't been played for 23 years, it's very unlikely it's coming back.

Dirty Day won't be played, it's off Zooropa, and very few songs have survived more than a handful of shows off Zooropa. Aside from Lemon, Numb and Stay, it's had the most shows though, so it's got a fairly good chance against the rest of the album.

Sometimes sounds right.

Beautiful Day wouldn't be played in my setlist, and might go the way of Discotheque: #1 single one tour, never played the next. (Very few times at the most)

Miracle Drug is further down the list, maybe closer?

UTEOTW sounds good.

Lemon is really out of whack. You forgot New Year's Day! No New Year's Day, no UTEOTW, and that's probably not going to change soon.

Gone...fits about right.

Unforgettable Fire is a longshot at best, as is Standstill.

One Step Closer could be played, and at the right time too.

I'm not saying anything about Streets.

Fast Cars might be a Ground Beneath Her Feet...or a Holy Joe...maybe, maybe.

Ultraviolet won't be played, it doesn't fit at all.

ABOY and OOTS are singles (probably), so yeah, they're good. I'd put ABOY in SFB's place, and put Indian Summer Sky after OOTS, but whatever.

LAPOE is the replacement for BBTS, I'm assuming.

Please/SBS will definetly not happen. One or the other.

COBL fits well again.

The final encore seems fine except for Yahweh. I don't like Yahweh, and it's the closing song off the album, which means that it'll probably be doomed for partial status. (See: Dead Man, Wake Up, All?, Is That)

You should dump Gone. We don't need two Pop songs. I doubt we even need one.

Other than that, your list rocks. :up:

Back
Top Bottom