Dec. 14, Savvis Center in St. Louis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CatLady

Hello

I sure will miss Kanye West opening right about now ......

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

I figured even if I had one GA Ticket I was going to stroll in around 8:15p.m. just in time for his set to be complete.

I suffered through Institute Saturday evening.

I was @ the ETS Party/Dinner at The Harp. Robin was very very nice.

I got to QLArena about 6:15p.m. waited in a moving line only about ten minutes if that. My ticket did not scan VERTIGO.

I was five rows back outside the ellipse dead center.

Anyway ..... I wish I was in St. Louis as well.

Vincent:sad:

I would have liked to see Kanye...

I was there in Cleveland too. Institute was just OK. To be honest I was still busy thawing out all through thier set after being outside nonstop since 1 AM. I went to the ETS thing but only briefly to pick up my ticket. You must have been directly behind me--I had the dead center rail spot at the tip of the Ellipse...

Hello. Don't post a whole lot, but lurk around in mysterious ways...anyway, I have a single GA ticket that we won't be needing, hubby and I are going GA to Portland and have this third extra. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can talk about perhaps meeting up to exchange while there, etc.
Mel :wink:

a couple pictures from greeneyedgirl:

greeneyedgirl & the rockin edge
021_21_0001.jpg

the rockin edge, redkat & greeneyedgirl
024_24_0001.jpg

WildHoney, Chrissi, RedKat, Tre, GG, awesome to see you all in StL! WH and Chrissi, I'll share a tent with you anytime :flirt:

greeneyedgirl said:
Ruffian......:drool: The Goddess of Pleba

Thanks for the drinks :hug:

next tour I'm upgrading the tent and you are going to do GA too
I've gotten a taste of the GA life and I'm going to turn into a monster on the next tour :evil:

think fluffy bunny with fangs :D

nurse chrissi said:

next tour I'm upgrading the tent and you are going to do GA too
I've gotten a taste of the GA life and I'm going to turn into a monster on the next tour :evil:

think fluffy bunny with fangs :D

no one prepares like chrissi :heart:

nurse chrissi said:

I'm going to have to restrain myself - I'm thinking trailer parked outside the arena would be a great place to hang out and party :hmm:

:lmao: I guess we could rent one in Hawaii

< as long as I'm dreaming:drool:

I'm telling you, I'm gonna start dating one of the truck drivers next--and I'll just make him park alongside the GA line. The exhaust fumes will send everyone into a stupor so when the line goes in everyone will be docile (and I can steal all the snacks while people are passed out).

And really, we could have used a few cabana boys to move the leaves out of the way, set up the tent, do errands, rub our backs, and hold our place in line while we hit the spa. :up:

Back
Top Bottom