Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

nurse chrissi said:
we might even get to hear the speeches tonight instead of just posting :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

will it be Christmas trees or milky way? :hyper:

One things for sure... There has to be a "Wow" snippet or I'm gonna have a fit! :angry:

:wink:

OK so here I am, here we all are on a saturday night :shifty: when this tour is over I'll have a life again :wink: although I'm not feeling well that's my excuse:D

one4u2 said:
OK so here I am, here we all are on a saturday night :shifty: when this tour is over I'll have a life again :wink: although I'm not feeling well that's my excuse:D

when the tour ends we are going to have to go through a 12 step program :wink:

hi everybody :wave:

beau2ifulday said:
looks like i'm going to have to switch to headphones... my Mum just came in wondering what the 'awful noise' was.

:angry:

same here.

the sound actually is better on headphones.

kellyahern said:

beware of sudden volume fluctuations :shifty:

Those are the best part. :wink: When you're nodding off to Pride, a sudden increase in volume can keep you on your toes!

beau2ifulday said:
looks like i'm going to have to switch to headphones... my Mum just came in wondering what the 'awful noise' was.

:angry:

:yes:

I feel your pain. Last week, like you I was sitting here listening to the boys and mum wandered in telling me to turn that awful, godawful white noise down!

Instead of wearing headphones I just took out the October CD and put in Achtung Baby. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom