Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
i think dr. dré was killed by tim finn's racism. he hasn't posted since i posted the lyrics to abu dhabi :giggle:

I'm working on a blehtastic essay. :down:

KhanadaRhodes said:
this is just stuff people have deciphered since there's never been lyrics for it printed in frenzy, and the original version of frenzy is as loud as the lyrics get for studio versions:

No accommodation in Abu Dhabi
There's men from every nation here for the derby
Blow your whistle, bang on a gong
The price of oil goes up before long
They'll be getting rich and getting strong

Fly together we'll fly concorde
Bring your family all aboard
You want to go first class, you better save at last
Get to the Abu Dhabi
You want a mansion in Beverly Hills
You want a wedding with all the frills
You want daddy to pay, you better tell him today
Get to the Abu Dhabi

And now there's cheek in our cheek
Trust your leaders, business men
Pass the lira, the lira and yen
The Abu Dhabi, Dhabi's here again

Fly together we'll fly concorde
Get to the Abu Dhabi
Get to the Abu Dhabi

(Nonsense chatter)

Fly together, we'll fly concorde
Get to the Abu Dhabi
Get to the Abu Dhabi

Huh, I don't think that's so bad that they needed to mix the vocals hopelessly low in the mix. I suppose it's more cynical and political than usual, but :shrug:

Axver said:
Huh, I don't think that's so bad that they needed to mix the vocals hopelessly low in the mix. I suppose it's more cynical and political than usual, but :shrug:
yeah, i know. i wonder what they think of how it's become even truer these days :hmm:

if i ever get to meet tim again i'll ask him (lol, yeah right. i'll just stand there like a moron like last time and let him do all the talking)

KhanadaRhodes said:

just turn in those lyrics. they won't know what to think.

Since I was little, I've always hoped that I would one day be assigned an essay about the application of calculus and physical education in daily life, just so I could hand in a blank sheet of paper.

OK, not really, but it would be awesome.

LemonMelon said:
Since I was little, I've always hoped that I would one day be assigned an essay about the application of calculus and physical education in daily life, just so I could hand in a blank sheet of paper.

OK, not really, but it would be awesome.
:lol: or really the application of just about anything. most of the crap we have to take in high school and college we'll never use. now, i certainly don't think i'm qualified to do what i'd like to do for a living, but i'd rather just take a few classes on just that instead of a bunch of crap business classes, and a whole lot of gen ed crap that's a regurgitation of what i learnt in school already.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: or really the application of just about anything. most of the crap we have to take in high school and college we'll never use. now, i certainly don't think i'm qualified to do what i'd like to do for a living, but i'd rather just take a few classes on just that instead of a bunch of crap business classes, and a whole lot of gen ed crap that's a regurgitation of what i learnt in school already.

My father has been telling me that for years. That it's all a game created by the government that's designed to destroy our souls and waste our time.

Sure makes me feel better whenever I fail miserably.

LemonMelon said:
My father has been telling me that for years. That it's all a game created by the government that's designed to destroy our souls and waste our time.

Sure makes me feel better whenever I fail miserably.
:lol: i dunno, i'm weird. one day i go from wanting to not only finish my bachelors but also get a masters, and then the next day i'm like...fuck it. some college is good enough, isn't it?

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i know. i wonder what they think of how it's become even truer these days :hmm:

if i ever get to meet tim again i'll ask him (lol, yeah right. i'll just stand there like a moron like last time and let him do all the talking)

:tsk: Fans who go mute. :tsk:

If I ever met U2, I'd probably have a page-long list of questions. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i dunno, i'm weird. one day i go from wanting to not only finish my bachelors but also get a masters, and then the next day i'm like...fuck it. some college is good enough, isn't it?

I intend on enjoying my time in college/grasping the apron strings for as long as possible. I'll grow myself a goatee and hang out in smoke(of a dubious nature)-filled rooms, wondering what the hell is so transcendent about Animal Collective.

There may be some education involved as well, but I haven't decided.

KhanadaRhodes said:

I'm surprised by how much has come in useful - but then again, I intentionally chose Humanities classes in high school and did no science after grade nine, and now I'm an aspiring historian, so I suppose it makes sense.

Axver said:
:tsk: Fans who go mute. :tsk:

If I ever met U2, I'd probably have a page-long list of questions. :wink:
down.gif
:reject:

i have plenty of questions i wanted to ask him. i had plenty i wanted to ask neil too. i just couldn't get the courage to ask any of them. i was afraid they'd be like "HAHAHAHA YOU LOSER!!! what a dumb question!!!" and then liam would poke out from behind his father's shoulder and ban me from ever seeing either of them live again.

Axver said:
I'm surprised by how much has come in useful - but then again, I intentionally chose Humanities classes in high school and did no science after grade nine, and now I'm an aspiring historian, so I suppose it makes sense.
WELL LUCKY YOU :mad:

i got no choice :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom