Cockburn, Western Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i blank you, een
swoon.gif

I don't know if you guys saw a post I made earlier, but I remarked about how stunned I am that somehow you've managed to lose purity points to Ian.
to avoid oversharing, there are a couple on there pertaining to whether or not you've done anything in the past few months. i can't remember specifics though because i'm old.

to avoid oversharing, there are a couple on there pertaining to whether or not you've done anything in the past few months. i can't remember specifics though because i'm old.

Oh yes, when I first did the purity test, I was actually able to answer one of those. That seems really fucking weird looking back on it.

(Plus I think it's a ridiculous sort of question. Would any of us seriously think Jen or Vazza were any more pure if they don't have a shag for three months?)

I must admit, once I misread it as "the last three minutes", now that would be impressive.

I can totally see hyper-nerds having a shag and then IMMEDIATELY taking the purity test to see if they've lost any more points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom