Coca Cola, Colón, Panama, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you had a short night (referring to Cin and Ax here)!

good morning to all!

:wave: It looks like a budgie, and I like it

That's what I was going to say. Or a parakeet.

For those that don't know this great musician: Bird News

And he's coming to Geneva in May!

Renato, I see you mentioned that the rumour of the 2nd Paris show has changed from the 10th to the 12th. Probably suits me better in all honesty.

Fell asleep as soon as I left here. Woke up at 10 so that's not too bad. Will be super crabby at work probably. Luckily my favourite boy is working today :cute:

:reject:

something to look forward to at work, right?

Renato, I see you mentioned that the rumour of the 2nd Paris show has changed from the 10th to the 12th. Probably suits me better in all honesty.

that's the last I read at u2achtung.com. To be honest, I don't trust most of what I read there. I'll keep checking in any case to see if I find out about anything in particular.

Ha, no, I was just kidding around.

Actually, the linear notes for this album are pretty cool. Each page has a picture of the back of the head of a different bird. And the last page has a picture of the back of the head of andrew bird.

Actually, the linear notes for this album are pretty cool. Each page has a picture of the back of the head of a different bird. And the last page has a picture of the back of the head of andrew bird.

Oh that's kinda cute :lol:.

I hear I might like him :hmm:

that's the last I read at u2achtung.com. To be honest, I don't trust most of what I read there. I'll keep checking in any case to see if I find out about anything in particular.

Hah, righto. Just it seems far more plausible to me for the second date to be after the first.

I'm amazed at how spread out the start of the tour is, though ... then suddenly it really gets going with the Paris gigs.

Cin, I'm stunned you're awake.

But at your current rate, you have the opportunity to make me not the highest poster for four threads in a row. :ohmy:

I like the picture. Did I already say that? :huh:

Thanks! :hug:

Wanna link? Is that some new fangled hook up talk that I'm not aware of? What about Trashley?

Gaaad I hope no one asks me anything more challenging than my name today :huh:

That's probably me and my maladroit ways of using some expressions in English...

Cin, with 170 posts to go:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 831
User Name Posts
Cin 159
Axver 145
bono_212 78
Galeongirl 73
COBL_04 59
liamcool 56
gump 51
The Sad Punk 47
Slopsy 44
Varitek 36
blueeyedgirl 27
bono_man2002 22
Alisaura 14
Reggo 13
major_panic 5
LemonMelon 2

Dun dun dun!

Hah, righto. Just it seems far more plausible to me for the second date to be after the first.

I'm amazed at how spread out the start of the tour is, though ... then suddenly it really gets going with the Paris gigs.

That's true - I think Paris this year will be like London last time around, the time when the concerts will really pick up. Though Milan should be great too, especially if they play some additional Spanish dates before.

That's true - I think Paris this year will be like London last time around, the time when the concerts will really pick up. Though Milan should be great too, especially if they play some additional Spanish dates before.

I was really surprised to not see the rumoured Seville date in the tour announcement. I mean, even with a second Barcelona date, there's a huge gap between Barcelona and Milan.

:doh: at first I thought you wanted me to do 170 posts!!! I could but have to go to work soonish. :grumpy:

So do I. :wink:

(U2's live performance begins at midday, so I've work to do on U2gigs! Then I actually have university. :ohmy: )

I was really surprised to not see the rumoured Seville date in the tour announcement. I mean, even with a second Barcelona date, there's a huge gap between Barcelona and Milan.

Maybe they want to leave a comfort zone there in case their performance in Barcelona is really bad??? Or maybe a 3-night run in Barcelona? I dunno.

Edit

:wave: I should probably go to bed. Have a good day!

Maybe they want to leave a comfort zone there in case their performance in Barcelona is really bad??? Or maybe a 3-night run in Barcelona? I dunno.

Edit

:wave: I should probably go to bed. Have a good day!

God, you'd think they have enough time to rehearse already! But yeah, we know what U2 are like. And I suppose Spanish fans would probably be willing to travel, so if they did three nights, that'd be cheaper than moving all their gear to Seville just for one night.

It'll be very interesting to see what this tour schedule finally looks like, and how many of its oddities remain a mystery.

G'night! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom