Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
angelordevil said:

SATURDAY NIGHT'S ALL RIGHT FOR FIGHTING!! :whistle:

or not :madwife:

okay... maybe the 'you don't deserve them' comment was a little harsh.. but I stand by my other commentary.

Oh right...those faux posts :sad:

Why can't LJ like Canada? We have fun things to say even though we say 'eh' and 'aboot' :rant:

ThoraSEB said:
Love Actually is probably one of my favourite movies. Yes, it truly has many of my favourite men in it. A total droolfest all around!

I never saw the movie but Kira Knightley always looked real good in the previews I saw.

Ok I'm outie!!

Amy is entertaining my son with OOTS video. He loves it.

He dances to COBL!

Also, it's almost midnight and Amy is supposed to take my Christmas card picture or Holiday card. who knows!!

Nite everyone. You too, KEN!!!

Hey u2wedge, is this you in the long sleeved shirt on the left?

buffalou21385dp.jpg

YTMND has gotten pretty unfunny over the past 6 months. it's basically just a nesting ground for unfunny people that start random fads everyone loves to jump on. but there are still a few gems here and there. The "lol jesus" one's crack me up alot. :lol:

I give you television...
I give you EYES OF BLUE
I give you men of boys to rule the woorrrrllllddddd

and when I get excited
my little China Girl says
"oh baby, just you shut yo mouth"

"I'm TALKIN BOUT SHAFT! THEN WE CAN DIG IT!"

Axver said:

:|

Firstly, the voice. Anyone can tell that Bono doesn't have the voice he had in 1987-89 when he would belt out WOWY with such power. That's obvious. It's changed, and he can now hit the Miss Sarajevo notes, but the voice can't do everything. It does show his age. Thank goodness it's better than it was on Popmart and Elevation though! I'm very grateful for that.

And uh, yes, I have been excited about things lately, but I guess you've been selectively reading. I've been excited about Gloria each of the last four nights, I was excited about The Ocean yesterday, I was absolutely blown away by Boston's third encore, I loved the cover of Love Will Tear Us Apart with The Arcade Fire - need I go on?

And I can't tear up my tickets because they're will-call. :wink:

sorry if I jumped on you... i'm working on 5 hours sleep and should have thought twice about posting that....

you know I like razzing you anyway... :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
I give you television...
I give you EYES OF BLUE
I give you men of boys to rule the woorrrrllllddddd

and when I get excited
my little China Girl says
"oh baby, just you shut yo mouth"

"I'm TALKIN BOUT SHAFT! THEN WE CAN DIG IT!"
:huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.