City Of Blinding Lights on CDUK NOW!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enajh2

Refugee
Turn ITV1 on now

:hyper:

:dancing:

The indoor performance from October :)

I'll try and encode a clip while I'm watching the Grand Prix and stick it on my website soon, and some caps after that.

:up:

Last edited:
HAHAHA gotta love that mini ellipse!

Does anyone know if the audience are actually fans? Or just people who booked tickets months ago hoping for their favourite teeny bopper?

Cheers Alan - I missed that one!:wink:

I loved when Bono lifted his glasses in the middle...and I wondered when he would add 'CD:UK' into the song!:wink:

Nice one buddy.

Dudette said:
Does anyone know if the audience are actually fans? Or just people who booked tickets months ago hoping for their favourite teeny bopper?

Would it matter? At the end of the day, U2 got on telly and an audience had a new asshole ripped for them! :wink:

But I THINK it was an audience of competition winners. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the whole audience made up of 'lucky winners' and so on, who watched a sort of mini-set including 'COBL' recorded Nov/Dec??

[EDIT] Yes, I realised now after watching I've probably got mixed up with something else. Great video all the same.

Last edited:
No it doesn't matter at all, I was just curious. When you request tickets to see TOTPs you don't know who will be playing until the day...not that I've ever been to a TOTPs recording but have been at the Beeb on fridays.

Mmm, I see what you mean! They always just draw the tickets and give them to anyone! Sorry, kind of went off on an extravagent moment there :wink:

Back
Top Bottom