Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get a chance to post to that thread that someone started to (I assume) thank Gorman for the kickass video - can someone tell me where that is? After watching both vids I REALLY want to thank him! :hyper:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I think he means a rehearsal setlist.

No, I don't. I mean a sheet that says what songs are played in normal tuning live and what are down half a step. EBTTRT was on one such sheet, along with a couple of other songs they hadn't played and all those they had. Think it came from Seattle.

I chose the cherry flavored Poptart. I hope this was the correct choice. So much is riding on this. :uhoh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey Lila who are you getting your info from?

She's actually lying to us, Lila has no idea what's going on inside, but by a freak coincidence U2 happens to play whatever she says. Can't explain it! :shrug: :wink:

Axver said:

No, I don't. I mean a sheet that says what songs are played in normal tuning live and what are down half a step. EBTTRT was on one such sheet, along with a couple of other songs they hadn't played and all those they had. Think it came from Seattle.

Oh, I see. Thats interesting. U2 are fond of the dropped tuning live; aren't they?

mobvok said:

She's actually lying to us, Lila has no idea what's going on inside, but by a freak coincidence U2 happens to play whatever she says. Can't explain it! :shrug: :wink:

:eyebrow:

What's all this mystery about our source tonight? Can we trust what is posted here or not?

packcrush said:

Oh, I see. Thats interesting. U2 are fond of the dropped tuning live; aren't they?

And in the studio. Most of their songs are down half a step I believe.

Axver said:

And in the studio. Most of their songs are down half a step I believe.

I always have to lower my guitar half a step when playing along with U2 backing tracks. However; I am not the Edge; nor am I in U2. :wink:

mkdominatr said:

I wouldnt say most, but a handful.

Last I heard, the vast majority pre-ATYCLB are down half a step. Where's liamcool when I need him? He's the one who's told me all about the tunings. I'm not a musician myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom