Chicago DVD promo video (awesome!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To quote Keanu Reeves: Whoa!

Can I hold out long enough to put it on the ol' Christmas list...? :eyebrow:

Utoo said:
To quote Keanu Reeves: Whoa!

Can I hold out long enough to put it on the ol' Christmas list...? :eyebrow:

I can't Im too damn impatient to wait! lol. This dvd is just going to be incredible! So cool to be part of one of the concerts that was recorded for the dvd,lol.

Re: Re: Chicago DVD promo video (awesome!)

Azor said:

Great! Thank's. Where did you get it??? :ohmy:
The Dutch U2 fanclub got it as an exclusive clip for the Dutch U2 fanclub members :)

U2girl said:
Oh yeah, totally Elevation part II. :blahblah:

Yeah, comparing that to Elevation...totally not the same thing, at all. This looks AMAZING :drool: I can't wait...thanks sooo much for posting!! :bow:

i am SO getting this the day it comes out.

BonosBaby12 said:

I can't Im too damn impatient to wait! lol. This dvd is just going to be incredible! So cool to be part of one of the concerts that was recorded for the dvd,lol.

If you were there, you've certainly got to get it the day it comes out--absolutely! :yes: :hyper:

This has the potential to blow Slane out of the water :ohmy:

Zoo Station, An Cat Dubh, AND Electric Co finally on DVD

:drool:

this'll hold me over until ZooTV and PopMart are on DVD

Today's the 15th of October.

Exactly one month until the DVD is to be released, am I right?!
I can't wait :hyper:

LemonMacPhisto said:
This has the potential to blow Slane out of the water :ohmy:

Zoo Station, An Cat Dubh, AND Electric Co finally on DVD

:drool:

this'll hold me over until ZooTV and PopMart are on DVD

Yeah, who thought we'd EVER get An Cat Dubh and Electric Co. on DVD?! And I'd wager Zoo Station this tour is better than it was on ZooTV :drool: The Fly certainly is!

I can't watch that promo and not get a big grin on my face, especially during Streets. The boys just seem to be enjoying themselves so much.

BlackElectric said:
Today's the 15th of October.

Exactly one month until the DVD is to be released, am I right?!
I can't wait :hyper:
Here in Holland the release date is 11.11 at the website I pre-ordered the DVD :hyper:

I forget how damn cool that stage/lighting setup is when I'm knee-deep in fans in GA.

I'll be buying this the day it comes out, no question.

Great promo!
Love the Zoo Station footage when Bono is marching...
Intense Bono-drumming on Love and Peace or Else...
Bono kissing Adam...
and last but not least...
Edge being a MEAN MOTHERFUCKER on Electric Co...

This DVD is gonna rock!

Utoo said:

If you were there, you've certainly got to get it the day it comes out--absolutely! :yes: :hyper:

Oh yeah for sure it's killing me now that I can't get a hold of it! lol. So nice to see that there are others on here who are suffering just like me! lol,jk. Ahhhh it's going to feel almost like Im back at the concert all over again! :hyper: My friend just made it all worse by calling and saying that on his drive to Baltimore. He heard on the radio that U2 is playing in Philly this weekend and was wondering if I was going,lol. Live only a little hour away and I couldn't get tickets! :(. At least I got to be there though in Chicago so Im happy! :).

Zooropean103 said:
Can't wait :drool: And just think of it: 23 songs! 4 more than on elevation dvds!

Thanks for sharing man!

Well, if you actually count An Cat Dubh and Into the Heart as 2 songs, as I do, than there are 24 songs.
I'm still hoping for a hidden 25th (Party Girl)...

BonosBaby12 said:

I'm VERY patient in terms of the DVD.....but I do agree with you though....it looks incredible and I'm also happy to be part of one of the concerts that was recorded for the dvd!

Where is the tracklisting and extra features of the DVD? I remember seeing it on a site somewhere, but I can't find it now. Thanks.

Looks like Hamish took some video editing classes since the Boston DVD...

This does look like it will be an awesome dvd... love the extra lights they used to circle the arena.

Here's a smaller link for those who are YSI-impaired.. :wink:

http://tinyurl.com/7rf76

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom