Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

yes, but remember that there's a far nerdier picture of me in this thread before throwing anything in my general direction.

it looks more like that smiley's eye is twitching rather than winking.

:camera:

arw9797 said:
I just sort of saw some pictures that look a lot like my snapfish album :sexywink: I say sort of because AOL is taking a nap again and it took 5 minutes to view the lovely picture of me stuck in my jacket. I'm sure you're going to use that one against me now :| Just post it and let's get it over with :reject:

Ask and ye shall receive....

342%3B754%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323776%3B%3A%3C448ot1lsi

:evil:

Oh and talk about dork.....

342%3B754%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323776%3B%3A%3C953ot1lsi

Kariann said:

Oh and talk about dork.....

342%3B754%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323776%3B%3A%3C953ot1lsi

:lmao:

kat took a couple pictures of the band (ducky boys) that i'm visible in. and every single time my eyes are glowing like i'm posessed. it's scary. but that is far funnier than any glowing eye pics!!

the dude falling off the cliff sign on the fence is quite amusing, as well.

what on earth were you doing? :lol:

getting stuck in your jacket sucks.

not that i've ever done this before....

i got stuck in my jacket, i was trying to peel it off after the show (it was gross and sweaty since i didn't want to be a jackass and make kat hold it for me).

i said i was going to rent myself out as a human fog machine after shows, because once i finally got the jacket off, you could see the steam rising up off my arms (it was cold outside)...it was funny shit.

IWasBored said:
getting stuck in your jacket sucks.

not that i've ever done this before....

i got stuck in my jacket, i was trying to peel it off after the show (it was gross and sweaty since i didn't want to be a jackass and make kat hold it for me).

i said i was going to rent myself out as a human fog machine after shows, because once i finally got the jacket off, you could see the steam rising up off my arms (it was cold outside)...it was funny shit.
:lmao:

yes, and let's not leave out the part about how it was about 5 minutes after the dorky picture was taken...so i was still laughing my ass off about that....

:shifty:

i can be quite entertaining to hang out with.

Supplying your own fog, dorky picture taking...sounds entertaining to me! :lol:

i blame the human fog machine on why we ended up lost in cambridge for an hour. the windows were too foggy to see those little mass pike signs.

the tiny ones, with the hat.
pike.jpg

the ellusive signs that like to hide behind bigger signs, trees, and generally not exist at all when you need them. :down:

and then i realized that mark lind had said "hi i'm mark" after he asked me my name. :lol: more laughing ensued.

and then we drove past harvard and i cursed out rich kids....

so the moral of this story is, someone else has to be the navigator after a show, as i'm more of a hinderance :shifty:

:hmm: that pike sign is rather misleading.

that picture makes it look big and visible :mad:

That's an extreme closeup of the Mass Pike sign...I've never seen one that close and I hope I never have to!

Kariann saw the pilgrim hat signs yesterday! :D

yeah, if you're seeing one that close up, most likely you've crashed into it. and in order to get to it, you probably crashed through a bunch of other shit already :yikes:

:lol: But if your camera still works, go ahead and take a picture! That guy did! :camera:

Somehow I missed this...:reject:
Kariann said:
Guess what....it's not Phoenix, Tempe or Scottsdale but Rachel Ray's show on right now is Tuscon. :eyebrow:
:lol: Didn't we say we'd end up seeing her in AZ in the next few weeks??

Rachel Ray is a Food TV chef who likes EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and ALWAYS says it like that...acronym followed by unabbrevation. She's kind of annoying but her shows are okay.

my stomach seems to be rebelling against the potato broccoli cheese soup

:yuck:

i knew i should have eaten the chicken noodle or clam chowdah.

:belch:

Back
Top Bottom