Cardiff Setlist Party Thread 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Remember the Dublin 3 soundcheck. DM, ES and IWF and none of hem were played. That makes me :angry:

Ok ok, I can't stay mad at The Bono :cute:

Maybe they're saving something special for Chicago............

cayman_10001_side_410.jpg

How dare you?!

EBTTRT was rehearsed just the once in Barca, on 20/06 in the form of the Perfecto Mix.

I honestly wondered if it would rotate with the Crazy remix, but that obviously didn't happen.

Currently blasting through England towards home, enveloped in inky blackness for the second time in three days. Just an hour left of this 450 mile round trip.

The show was good but I was sitting next to a wet fish (not my girl, lol). No surprises but nice guitar from bono during Bad.

yep you guys have been super busy and doing a AWESOME AWESOME JOB!!! terrifc video,pics witty comments on twitter and everything that is U2...

a million thanks!!:applaud:

Thank you! It's been really fun times. It's going to be a long 20 days until the first gig in Chicago ...

Ohhh YAY!! Toronto does not feel so far away now!!:hyper::hyper::hyper: I can't wait!!!

And Axver I must say I have been following you guys on twitter and I have seen the youtube videos from U2gigs and yes you guys do an awesome job...thank you!!! :):applaud::up:

Thank you! It's been really fun times. It's going to be a long 20 days until the first gig in Chicago ...

you're telling me. i will not be visiting Blue Crack for at least a week before the show, just in case they rehearse something new. i don't want to know about it.

you're telling me. i will not be visiting Blue Crack for at least a week before the show, just in case they rehearse something new. i don't want to know about it.

Just like you didn't visit the Blue Crack EVAR after Barca 1.

Also, regarding the next leg, I remember there was a rumour of sorts on here that they'd be setting the claw up in the SkyDome before they do so in Soldier Field, and that they would do their rehearsals in Toronto (presumably for tax purposes)... any known truth to that at this point?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom