Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2FanPeter said:
613836jxg5.jpg

Bono: "On my left side I have genuine Rolex watches. On my right side I have barely used sunglasses for $50 cash each. Some worn once, some prototypes and some not yet released to the public. You look like a lady with exquisite taste, try one of them on"

lol :lmao:

spcf2812.jpg

"Smile for the Cameras, Boys!!!!"

Edge thinking: "My god, this page layout is horrid, the font size is way to small, it can't be read with the coloured page, the photocropping is off-balanced and Bono wrote 'Extrordinary' six times on this page alone!!!!"

Adam thinking: "I wrote a book? Just keep smiling"

Last edited:
613836jxg5.jpg

and this is where I put Edges copy of the album! he still thinks someone "stole" it hahahaha!

p160.jpg

:adam:: Yep, no idea how it's gonna hap'n now.
:edge:: I told you not to let him -
:adam:: Be quiet, Edge.
:larry:: And I was having such a good hair day. Now we can't make the gig and nobody will see me gorgeous hair!
:bono:: Guys, I said I was sorry. I thought I could keep track of the car keys, and I was wrong. Can we move on now?
:adam:: Where, exactly, would you have us move Bono...WE HAVE NO CAR NOW!
:bono: :sad:

p158.jpg

:adam: Is that Sad Girl up there? :ohmy:
:larry:: Stay in the back of the shot, Larry. :madspit: Doesn't Anton know I'm Larry #%&*ing Mullen! *brood* I swear I'm gonna kick his ass someday.
:edge: :sigh: I wish I had hair like Larry's. Oh well. I'm sure when he gets older it'll all fall out. :evil:
:bono:: Must...control...self....shiny...just...over...there...

bonolarrydesert.jpg

L: Say it, or I'll walk off this photo shoot!
B: Fine, Larry, fine. You have the best hair in the band. Are you happy now?
L: And?
B: You're really gonna make me say it?
L: :mad:
B: Okay, okay. You can sing better than me. You can play guitar better than me. You can brood better than me.
L: And?
B: <sigh> You are lord of the brood. All hail Larry, Lord of the Brood.
L: I don't believe you. I need to feel it - I didn't feel it when you said it.
B: :mad:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
p158.jpg

:adam: Is that Sad Girl up there? :ohmy:
:larry:: Stay in the back of the shot, Larry. :madspit: Doesn't Anton know I'm Larry #%&*ing Mullen! *brood* I swear I'm gonna kick his ass someday.
:edge: :sigh: I wish I had hair like Larry's. Oh well. I'm sure when he gets older it'll all fall out. :evil:
:bono:: Must...control...self....shiny...just...over...there...

:lmao: Larry *#94@ing Mullen never gets old~!

:lmao: :lmao: :bow: These are all amazing! These are probably my favorite threads on here. The strange thing is that I can totally picture our boys saying every single one of these things:giggle: God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

AdamCCEra2m7.jpg

:adam: Edge gets to sing vocals, Edge gets to share the mic, Edge gets all the attention...one day it shall be mine...all mine...the Adam Clayton band...yes...yes!!! MINE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! :evil: :macdevil:

Last edited:
e16737f1.jpg

:bono: and you sir! you are a very p....pr...pretty woman! oh yes! barkeep...drinks all around! wooooo! :drunk:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
p160.jpg

:adam:: Yep, no idea how it's gonna hap'n now.
:edge:: I told you not to let him -
:adam:: Be quiet, Edge.
:larry:: And I was having such a good hair day. Now we can't make the gig and nobody will see me gorgeous hair!
:bono:: Guys, I said I was sorry. I thought I could keep track of the car keys, and I was wrong. Can we move on now?
:adam:: Where, exactly, would you have us move Bono...WE HAVE NO CAR NOW!
:bono: :sad:

:lmao:

europop2005 said:
AdamCCEra2m7.jpg

:adam: Edge gets to sing vocals, Edge gets to share the mic, Edge gets all the attention...one day it shall be mine...all mine...the Adam Clayton band...yes...yes!!! MINE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! :evil: :macdevil:

:lmao: :lmao:. I love it. Adam does have a creepy death stare in this pic. I would love to see calm, sweet-natured Adam say that. I heart captions! God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- American Idiot/Green Day
Song: "American Idiot"

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

edgyzi5.jpg

:bono: I just want to let everyone know that Edge has donated his house and half of all his future paychecks to African children!

:edge: I WHAT??? :uhoh:

an old joke from around here...
funva7.jpg

:edge: Ha! I finally got proof that Bono drives horribly,I`ll just take this to where he got it...er did he even take it :confused:
:larry: You don`t want to know...
that is sorta lame :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom