Cape Town setlist party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: that was good.

bonoedgeplaycomet.gif

listening to this with you guys has been the best day i've had all year

I didn't join in on the setlist party here, but I was enjoying the feed from the comfort of my living room. Despite wanting to remain totally unspoiled until the summer, I couldn't resist the lure of a live feed. That was epically amazing, and so clear!! :heart:

Did the u2.com feed stay for everyone? I was listening to the radio stn link, and it was clear as a bell the entire time. What an awesome treat. :drool:

I didn't join in on the setlist party here, but I was enjoying the feed from the comfort of my living room. Despite wanting to remain totally unspoiled until the summer, I couldn't resist the lure of a live feed. That was epically amazing, and so clear!! :heart:

Did the u2.com feed stay for everyone? I was listening to the radio stn link, and it was clear as a bell the entire time. What an awesome treat. :drool:

Yeah u2.com never dropped once and sounded crystal clear. They did good. :up:

i had the u2.com feed up and it was crystal clear the whole time with no drops or commercials!

Perfect streams from both U2.coma and KFM , awesome night , loved it guys .
Y'all go and have a good day/evening . :wave:

Maddy :hug:

Thank you KFM 94.5 for the awesome feed. Capetown rawks. :applaud:
Thank you Anitram and Interference for bringing us this. you always rock, as usual. :drool:
Thank you computer for allowing me to listen to this for the full concert without loosing my connection, that's never happened before. :hyper:
I couldn't connect to interference or facebook or even to my email but the radio station came in perfectly :heart: for the entire concert.
I was given a U2 blessing today. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom