Canada Road, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably my favorite song on the album.

The first time i heard it I almost started crying.

And this time I'm like seriously on the verge.

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Sorry I think I got songs mixed up. That's MOS isn't it.

I'm just repeating this, I got things mixed up, I was talking about Unknown Caller, not MOS

OK, I know I raised this earlier, but we have Different People here. For such a consistent album, sending through just two songs in Survivor for NLOTH is going to be brutal. I'm wondering if I should arbitrarily expand it to three?

(Keep in mind here that NLOTH II will be in a miscellaneous category.)

ATM, I approve of three.

*deep breath* I can wait two weeks. I'm pretty sure I can wait two weeks. *crosses fingers*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

l DROPPED MY LEMONHEADS. THEY'RE ALLLLLLLL OVERRRRRR THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR

I'll post my initial impressions after I get through this first listen.

I'm quite looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I prefer this to Amor Vincit Omnia, the only other 2009 album I've heard so far, which is something I did not expect to happen whatsoever.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I prefer this to Amor Vincit Omnia, the only other 2009 album I've heard so far, which is something I did not expect to happen whatsoever.

Yeah, Amor is second to this easily. But I still love AVO a lot :D.

OK, let's get to the Fine Renato Superthreading, then once we're in Fez I'll bugger off for about four or five hours of sleep.

I'm sort of liking this more than... gulp, Merriweather Post Pavilion, March of the Zapotec and The Pains of Being Pure At Heart so far... and I liked those a lot. Could just be the fact that I've still got mad hype running through me. It'll be interesting to see how it matches up at the end of the year.

I'm sort of liking this more than... gulp, Merriweather Post Pavilion, March of the Zapotec and The Pains of Being Pure At Heart so far... and I liked those a lot. Could just be the fact that I've still got mad hype running through me. It'll be interesting to see how it matches up at the end of the year.

... I have no idea what you are talking about here.

Trying out Safari instead of IE. Doesn't seem any different so far.

I wouldn't have expected that statement from you, either.

I'll let you know what I think. Sounds promising so far.

Actually, speaking of Fine Renato Superthreading, where's he got to? I hope he hasn't got caught up with work suddenly! He's going to need to prepare that new thread soon.

Oh, the internal conflict...

Do I ask for the download link and satisfy my curiosity, or do I stick to my guns and wait patiently for 3 March?

What would tuf bono do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom