Bummerville, CA, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed it was Michelson, but you never know.

She seems super awesome, like, as a person.

OK, personal news time, though almost anybody who still checks this thread already knows or will have seen my Facebook status by now:

Charlotte left me at the start of the month. She wants different things for the future, basically. I'm a total mess, but I'm still alive. Taking every day as it comes.

I don't know if she's going to stay on Interference, given she basically hasn't posted here in forever anyway, but I have no problem if she does. We're hoping to remain friends, and we're still talking at the moment.

I'm now just trying to figure out what the fuck to do with my life. The Cricket World Cup is a welcome distraction and I would be happy if it just kept going and going.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled tumbleweeds.

Yeah I can't believe how long it's been since we've caught up!

Sun Kil Moon's "Duk Koo Kim", mainly the riff found in the first half, has almost single-handedly got me through a day where I have been very defeatist and heartsore.

Hope you enjoyed the gig tonight Liam!

GET AROUND THE FUCKING NEW ZEALAND BLACK CAPS lNTERFERENCE!!!

I haven't smiled this much in a long time. Thank you, Guppy, BMac, Kane, Ross, Grant, Corey, Luke, Danny, Matt, Tim, and Trent. And Latham, NMac, Mitch, Kyle, and Adam too.

^ I actually recognised you before I read your post properly and realised you had confirmed my suspicion that that pic was of you. :up:

In other news, my sig is so far out of date I don't think I can be bothered updating it.

:wave:

I hope you folks have been checking out this lunar eclipse - and playing relevant Pink Floyd tunes, too.

It is. You get to feel like a wizard.

I wanted to walk up to undergrads while in my robes and tell them "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom