Brussels 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unbelievable - 30+ years in and they have just found a whole new burst of life on this leg of the tour. I can only think the Bono back situation really made us and them all appreciate just what it is we have with these shows.

This is why they're my favorite band - they love us back just as much as we love them & they reward us for our loyalty. :loveshower:

Okay, what's playing now? Did the band have to leave stage for a few minutes after playing Bad?

:flirt: hey lovely

Unbelievable - 30+ years in and they have just found a whole new burst of life on this leg of the tour. I can only think the Bono back situation really made us and them all appreciate just what it is we have with these shows.

:up:

Oh my god

Hope u got a iive link :drool:

:hug: you lucky lucky girl . . . so happy for you lovelies, and for us too . . .live linky ftw :)

smoking.gif

:cute: . . . :)

I want another Purple Rain snippet :lol:

(even though every time i think of prince now i imagine that chappelle's show skit)

Nobody has bother to tweet anything after Bad.
And really, there's no point! :D

U2 from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes i want to thank you for playing BAD finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU:drool::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom