Bono's Short Hair Vol 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

Fuzzy!Bono :lol:
Okay, now I've had a very :crack: idea slip into my mind. Imagine... a Bono song, along the lines of the Llama Song, and Sawyer Song

**sings** Here's a Bono, there's a Bono, and another little Bono, fuzzy Bono, funny Bono, Bono, Bono, Edge.

This thread needs more piccies:

bonoatomichairsfzoocrop.jpg

Scary people happily cropped out :D

:ohmy: Sawyer, eh? This thread just gets *more and more* entertaining. :wink: Thanks for that. :)

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

Okay, now I've had a very :crack: idea slip into my mind. Imagine... a Bono song, along the lines of the Llama Song, and Sawyer Song

**sings** Here's a Bono, there's a Bono, and another little Bono, fuzzy Bono, funny Bono, Bono, Bono, Edge.

This thread needs more piccies:

bonoatomichairsfzoocrop.jpg

Scary people happily cropped out :D

muuuuuch better!!!!...Thank you!!!

picture0152zg.jpg

this is proof that Bono`s hair is extremly short lol,but not as bad as in this picture when he was practically bald,horrible mohawk.
anyone agree?we all somewhere miss his hair being long. :yes:

I actually prefer him completely shaved bald over the mohawk, but it's still a fun pic, and besides he did it just for fun and under the influence of tequilla I believe, and had the sense to shave it off completely the next morning. :lol:

And I did love atomic Bono's hair, but I don't miss it. The current do is fab. :drool:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
I actually prefer him completely shaved bald over the mohawk, but it's still a fun pic, and besides he did it just for fun and under the influence of tequilla I believe, and had the sense to shave it off completely the next morning. :lol:
rlY?? can anyone get me the full story WHY on earth Bono EVER did that to himself?? :yikes:

:shifty:

your bad taste hasn't changed eh comet? :tsk:

Galeongirl said:

rlY?? can anyone get me the full story WHY on earth Bono EVER did that to himself?? :yikes:

:shifty:

your bad taste hasn't changed eh comet? :tsk:

HA!! Not in the least Gg! You should see what pic hangs above my desk in my bedroom... :shifty:

Anyways.... from what I read in AC's book, after indulging in the tequilla, he had the idea that a mohawk would be fun for a photoshoot, but was pretty scared of himself in the mirror the next morning. :lol:

I believe the "bald Seattle show" pics were taken the next day or soon after....

Galeongirl said:

I think "tequila" pretty well sums up the reason why! :wink:

And I still love Baldy! :love:

Perfect shape head

bonocomet said:
LOOK!!! Bono's hair is still short!!! :hyper:

bonoafricaonebracelet5-18-06.jpg

:wink:

Bono is still fine...I love the shape of his head...he can pull this cut off with no problem:drool: Damn Bono:sexywink:

He shaved his head completely bald. Have you not seen him like that? He looks fine. I can post a pic but it drives certain people nuts. :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
*crackle, crackle, crackle* do your hear those eggshells* :hand2ear: :D Like I do!?!???

OK I have NO PROBLEM going on about B's hair.......Why? Because I'm a Visual Artist & designer, the visualness of hair IS important to me......both aesthetically and erotically.....

As an Artist I Can TELL you I was Sssooooo EXCITED when I LEARNED to draw hair well in my..:hmm: late 20's
but I can cetainly talk about a whole lot a of other NON-erotic/sexy related things about B.....But i choose NOT to, here.

OK...so i really didn't like the cut in the pic that....sorry, i don't remember your name...that you posted w B & G.
The way it stuck up on top, but was flattened down on the sides yuuhhhh But it for me it WAS barely more tolerable than the POP chop :| ..........AND the auburn was too light.
I remember his hair wasn't it more mediumish- brown Originally ?Maaaaybbeeeee with a touch of auburn--
i bet the reddishy-ness Highlights showed up in the sunlight IF you were luckly enuff to get up that close to him in the daylight in THOSE earlier days, but I Didn't! :madspit: :grumpy: {i saw them from afar briefly in 83 & from 84 on live}

I was with 3 friends in 84 Rock Center but i didn't think of it then......to wait outside.
I MIGHT have though of waiting after MSG 85, but my sweet Sis what kinda scarily, mysteriously ILL{never found out what and she reverted back to being well very soon AFTER} so I couldn't go and leave her, even if i HAd thought of it before the end of the show. But i was kinda distracted by her.
AT nASSAU COLESIUM IN 85 had to rely on a CAR with same friends so that was out of the picture.
BY the time ZOOTV came around it --was NJ stadium couldn't miss the bus back TO nyc, since it would have much later most likely when they left.. and he'd dyerd his hair black by then.... :drool:

But I though some of the Africa Tour pics he was looking better AND this OUTLOOK mag PHOT--- now THAT...there he's beginning to look sexyish again hair-wise... for me {IMHO} OPf COURSE, I mean his eyes & smile will ALWAYS be sexy!!!

I think it's 2 things fior me... ...I guess I really have gotten so used to him with black hair.
If you noticce in this Outlook pic and one of the Africa OR Monoco? photos w......the frontmost line of hair on his forehead is coming more forward like a touch of short semi-spikey bangs..... woohoo!

If he stays something close to that look or up to BD stage I could be very happy :hyper: !!!

/ends B-Hair critique :D :wink:

We were so at the same shows its not even funny. I love the short black hair. But after seeing him with all different versions through the years, hes hot no matter what!

MsPurrl said:
Isn't there another one, much closer, basically a head-and-shoulders shot, where his face and head can be seen more clearly? :eyebrow:

yes there is, but I am NOT gonna post that..

:madwife: to comet!

:hmm:.. I wonder how Ali reacted on it!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom